After being kicked by several bottles of Red Horse, he became the most serious casualty last night.
Saw him half drowsing at the bar. Accompanied him thereafter to a place where he could rest. The guys were raving to the housebeats and it's still 4 am-ish in the morning so I can't simply accompany him to Antipolo therefore I decided to wait for the guys and leave with them early in the morning.
I almost dragged him upstairs. Suddenly, the guys in BED, whom I do pressumed to be pretentious before became quite friendly and accommodating. My very very drunk friend was holding every body parts he could grasp on. Those whom he held on, understood his situation - even helping me accompany him going up the stairs.
Looking for an available O-Bed at the mezzanine, a 40ish guy offered his place for my friend to lie down and sleep.
30 minutes, 60 minutes. I was there waiting for the rest to come up and claim us. To ease the boredom - and the feeling of being... an outsider to the rest of the beautiful guys upstairs, I decided to read the events newspaper I got at the entrance and create my own world.
All was at peace and harmony, when suddenly I accidentally found a big piece of reality while browsing the paper I was holding.
The article was about a relationship that broke up after holding on for 4 years.
The author seemed so ecstatic to be free based on the tone of his lead paragraph. Perhaps, he had already gone beyond the mourning stage and was gearing up to enjoy a life of being single. Although he also did mentioned his hard times coping up from the break up, eventually he got out of it. After wallowing in pain for too long, after seeking solace with every drama artists the world has to offer, after crying bucketfuls of tears whenever he was being reminded of his ex, he found his answers one night after staring at the ceiling of his room.
"I ended up sleepless and staring at the ceiling, watching the little butiki disentangle its tail from its body and actually found the meaning of it - that everything in this world is indispensable. You may have a lover today but tomorrow he could have eloped to Timbuktu with a tanned 18 - year old boy from Malate - with nothing more but a huge and well-built physique and an IQ of the same number... Who would have thought that you could find life's meaning with a little cripped gecko, wanting to get rid of its body parts?"
Last night, while watching Pao sleep at an O-Bed; as people come and leave the scene, I realized how futile it is to hold on and close your mind from a myriad of possibilities. I was too afraid to let go, commit mistakes, police everyone just to sustain an order when it fact, everything is free flowing - that everything has its own course.
Secretly I was confused with what I felt to my bud some nights before. I was extremely afraid that I, for a moment lost my love and interests to him. Then I've realized last night that it happened to us countless times before. Maybe the only thing that held us together during those confusing times is the need for security - something to center a life on in times of great uncertainty.
I regained my feelings after he attended papu's birthday party. Drunk and horny, he told me how he appreciated everything when I came to his life. I was thinking too much of order but actually, relationships should be spontaneous and free flowing, the fears I kept all the time only made matters worse.
I hope that what I read last night would stick to my mind. I hope I would never pressure myself anymore when in comes to my confusion issues with my bud. I hope I would let things take its course and enjoy things as they are.
As for Pao, I never got the chance to dance the night away. I kept looking after him as he peacefully slept in one corner of BED while the guys downstairs were having the time of their lives. I have to accept the fact that I'm already domesticated my enjoyment now is to have a little fun, while being watchful to people around me. No wonder, the pulis-pangkalawakan job really fits my position.
Spread happiness to the world dude. Actually even when you're drunk, you're still exuding an aura of being light.
Saw him half drowsing at the bar. Accompanied him thereafter to a place where he could rest. The guys were raving to the housebeats and it's still 4 am-ish in the morning so I can't simply accompany him to Antipolo therefore I decided to wait for the guys and leave with them early in the morning.
I almost dragged him upstairs. Suddenly, the guys in BED, whom I do pressumed to be pretentious before became quite friendly and accommodating. My very very drunk friend was holding every body parts he could grasp on. Those whom he held on, understood his situation - even helping me accompany him going up the stairs.
Looking for an available O-Bed at the mezzanine, a 40ish guy offered his place for my friend to lie down and sleep.
30 minutes, 60 minutes. I was there waiting for the rest to come up and claim us. To ease the boredom - and the feeling of being... an outsider to the rest of the beautiful guys upstairs, I decided to read the events newspaper I got at the entrance and create my own world.
All was at peace and harmony, when suddenly I accidentally found a big piece of reality while browsing the paper I was holding.
The article was about a relationship that broke up after holding on for 4 years.
The author seemed so ecstatic to be free based on the tone of his lead paragraph. Perhaps, he had already gone beyond the mourning stage and was gearing up to enjoy a life of being single. Although he also did mentioned his hard times coping up from the break up, eventually he got out of it. After wallowing in pain for too long, after seeking solace with every drama artists the world has to offer, after crying bucketfuls of tears whenever he was being reminded of his ex, he found his answers one night after staring at the ceiling of his room.
"I ended up sleepless and staring at the ceiling, watching the little butiki disentangle its tail from its body and actually found the meaning of it - that everything in this world is indispensable. You may have a lover today but tomorrow he could have eloped to Timbuktu with a tanned 18 - year old boy from Malate - with nothing more but a huge and well-built physique and an IQ of the same number... Who would have thought that you could find life's meaning with a little cripped gecko, wanting to get rid of its body parts?"
Last night, while watching Pao sleep at an O-Bed; as people come and leave the scene, I realized how futile it is to hold on and close your mind from a myriad of possibilities. I was too afraid to let go, commit mistakes, police everyone just to sustain an order when it fact, everything is free flowing - that everything has its own course.
Secretly I was confused with what I felt to my bud some nights before. I was extremely afraid that I, for a moment lost my love and interests to him. Then I've realized last night that it happened to us countless times before. Maybe the only thing that held us together during those confusing times is the need for security - something to center a life on in times of great uncertainty.
I regained my feelings after he attended papu's birthday party. Drunk and horny, he told me how he appreciated everything when I came to his life. I was thinking too much of order but actually, relationships should be spontaneous and free flowing, the fears I kept all the time only made matters worse.
I hope that what I read last night would stick to my mind. I hope I would never pressure myself anymore when in comes to my confusion issues with my bud. I hope I would let things take its course and enjoy things as they are.
As for Pao, I never got the chance to dance the night away. I kept looking after him as he peacefully slept in one corner of BED while the guys downstairs were having the time of their lives. I have to accept the fact that I'm already domesticated my enjoyment now is to have a little fun, while being watchful to people around me. No wonder, the pulis-pangkalawakan job really fits my position.
Spread happiness to the world dude. Actually even when you're drunk, you're still exuding an aura of being light.
No comments:
Post a Comment