Shorts
* I'm off to work in 20 minutes. This is the 2nd to the last I'll head off to my advertising company. Wala lang, I am even thinking if I should still go there in the first place or stay at home for good.
* I'll attempt to go to the gym. Yeah, it's been two fucking weeks since I last had my training. I don't know if my body can handle it. I just don't know.
* I was depressed last sunday after I've found out what happened to him. Anyway, after sharing the story to everyone, somehow I just recovered.
Sweets
* I really loved the way phanks caresses me. I feel somewhat special and cared for.
* He just told me that his vile brother is here in Manila. I was frantic last Sunday, looking for a studio-type apartment where he could stay. He said he's ready to leave his family... but on the other hand, we both realize that we should still wait and see how everything will be set.
Sex
* We had three rounds last night... in three hours thanks to those pinoy X vcds he bought. I don't know if I should get insulted whenever he brings or asks for X vcds when we do popoys... but what the heck! I'm better than them. In fact, I'm far more better in giving pleasure than those fucking actors and actresses.
The problem is... I still don't know how to come inside. Yun lang.
* I'm off to work in 20 minutes. This is the 2nd to the last I'll head off to my advertising company. Wala lang, I am even thinking if I should still go there in the first place or stay at home for good.
* I'll attempt to go to the gym. Yeah, it's been two fucking weeks since I last had my training. I don't know if my body can handle it. I just don't know.
* I was depressed last sunday after I've found out what happened to him. Anyway, after sharing the story to everyone, somehow I just recovered.
Sweets
* I really loved the way phanks caresses me. I feel somewhat special and cared for.
* He just told me that his vile brother is here in Manila. I was frantic last Sunday, looking for a studio-type apartment where he could stay. He said he's ready to leave his family... but on the other hand, we both realize that we should still wait and see how everything will be set.
Sex
* We had three rounds last night... in three hours thanks to those pinoy X vcds he bought. I don't know if I should get insulted whenever he brings or asks for X vcds when we do popoys... but what the heck! I'm better than them. In fact, I'm far more better in giving pleasure than those fucking actors and actresses.
The problem is... I still don't know how to come inside. Yun lang.
No comments:
Post a Comment