Monday, April 26, 2004

Tholitz Star System Applies for Rice Bowl Membership

In just several days, the moderators of Rice Bowl Journals will review my blog. I don't know how will it go, but hopefully, I'll pass their review. On my application, there's this tinge of hesitation of showing my space to everyone, after all... I've been so open in this piece of liberty to the point of even compromising my security over freedom of expressing oneself. I have some classmates and acquaintances there, once they find out my blog. I should consider myself doomed.

Anyway, maybe I should think globally starting today, after all, there might be a slim chance that I will be read by everyone around Asia. Besides, my writing skills had become so appalling these days, that I think I should... expand my vocabulary by reading porn magazines. hehehe.

---

Just read pao's blog tonight... hey dude, you're right, those blue porn being sold along Aurora Boulevard rocks! They are not like those blue porns in Quiapo which is recyled a thousand times over! Finally, I can refleet my porn collection once again! Maybe I should check the place out frequently.

And yes, there's a significant increase in my manjuice expulsion after buying those treasures! Sheesh, maybe I could trim down without going to gym by obtaining more of those things! Hail to Bel Ami!

---

I've downloaded some of the House Music tracks being played at Bed. If you want to find it at Kazaa, make sure to include the words (thunderpuss club mix). Yeah, I recently discovered that most pop-club remixes were being done by thunderpuss' Djs.

---

Hopefully, phanks would wake up better today. I accompanied him going home since he complains that he's not feeling well. Besides, when I checked his temperature this evening, I think he has a sinat.

---

I would sell/barter my BED club collection CD after I've completed searching for more tracks being played in that club. The price of 1 CD is 50 pesos or I would barter it for a blue porn VCD. Interested parties may transact their business during the next contingent.

No comments: