Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Pwendster

One thing I like about this website is that I get to meet long lost friends. It's like having a sort of reunion through internet and seeing their faces once again after several years. So far, I have already contacted some of my grade school acquaintances, college friends - and even celebrities which somehow influenced my life. Here are some facts about my account.

- I'm using a straight profile. Di ako pwede magmaganda sa account ko.

- There are 79 guys on my account, 54 of those are non-straight.

- There are two celebrities in my friendster which uses their REAL account. They are Sarah Mclachlan and Annie Lennox

- I am connected to my cousins from the other side of the globe. Galing!

- Some friends that are connected in my account were my best buds as early as first year high school. I was even exchanging messages from other friendster who were acquainted with me in elementary. However, I'm still looking for the accounts of my friends during grade 6.

- Aside from my sister and cousins, one thing I'm really happy with my friendster account is that my one and only pangga is connected with me. Yun lang, it makes me really really happy.

- I just wish I would know someone who created an account and all those included in the friends list are his/her past lovers, ONS, SEBs, sexmates. I just wish I could find an original fuckster account.

- Both my two exes has an account in friendster. Unfortunately, I can never add them as friends.

No comments: