Friday, April 16, 2004

A Glimpse on Proxi's Last Days of Promiscuity

Around this time last year, my seb records had been going on at an alarming rate. It was during these months when I had multiple sex partners in 24 hours and weekly doses of sebs from people I never knew.

I was at the height of my second wild days after I broke up with ex and I am uncontrollable. People, the present ODDERs have never reached my state yet so some of them would never really understood that time. I've been searching for lovers out of my sexmates, only to be frustrated as the man-juice from both of us spurted to oblivion.

Around this time last year, I talked to Zeki for the first time to ask for advice.

It was one early morning. I became horny after teaching a kid how to initiate a sex-on-phone (SOP). SOP started boring me when someone had actually fucked me for the first time. I've proven myself to be a notorious bottom over and over so I was expecting physical contact with my partners. That evening, I had a chat with a guy who's looking for a serious chatter in the room, We chatted for around 30 minutes and exchanged numbers. After the kid came, I said my goodbyes, insomnia prevented me to sleep then so I tried my luck and texted this guy I've chatted previously that night. Lucky for me, he's still awake at 3 am. He replied and I decided to call him on his landline.

My most powerful asset during those times was my voice. Everyone I talked on the phone told me that I have a voice that turned them on. Twice or thrice, my voice lead me to someone's bed. My much thinner body last year also boosted my chances of fishing PLUs.

So I decided to meet this guy. Yes, I met him somewhere near UST, then went to his place which resembled like a beauty parlor. At the middle of the popoy, he told me if his friends could doodle with me after he cums. I said, why not they join us now, so we could have an orgy. He replied that they wanted to have sex with me, alone. With a raging appettite that night, I simply said "we'll see." as he thrusted himself inside me.

And it happened. I don't like the next guy who carressed me after him. The guy wants to fuck me, but I said, I'm not interested on fucking anymore. Maybe I could join him in performing mutual JO, but I don't want to be the bot anymore. Frustrated with my attitude he left. As I waited for the first guy to return another guy came. He had an imposing features, very manly when you look at his silohuette in the shadows. I even thought he was straight - that he accidentaly went down to check the noise we're creating.

But when he held my crotch, I said, patay na! Honestly, I like the third one better. I was really hesistant at first to respond on his advaces because I find it humiliating and degrading for the second one if I give favors to the third guy. However, when he torridly kissed me and whispered that everything will be ok. I finally told him, "sige pare, pagbigyan kita."

The popoy ended around 5 am. Depressed, deeply regretful of my actions, and after discovering that the last one is a baranggay councilor, I texted Zeki and vented out all my frustrations and fears to him. At that moment, I was too helpless to protect my self. At that moment, I was longing for cover, a big brother, but I feel, everyone would not really understand me. Besides, nahihiya rin akong magkwento sa kanila ng mga pinagagagawa ko kaya kahit hindi ko close si Zeki, siya pa rin ang tinext ko.

Wala namang malaking mawawala.

Franticme told us before about Zeki. Believing all the lies the old harlot told me about him, nakita ko bigla na siguro isa lang kami ng bangka nitong taong to, baka dumaan na siya sa phase ko at hopefully, this guy could enlighten me on the things that I was doing.

When he responded several hours later, I was surprised to discover that I've already exceeded his abilities. That I am already beyond everyone - even far beyond meng-meng during that time. But Zeki assured me that everything will be ok. That I should be aware of my actions and never let my searching for the new man lead me into trouble.

I don't really remember the actual words he said, but Zeki uplifted me during those troubled times. When I look back and remember how my self destruction ended, and whenever I give advices or enlighten people who are entering the state where I was that time Zeki talked to me, He comes out of my mind, whenever I say the words he said to me.

However, I never really toned down afterwards . Well, as a precaution, I wrote all my SEBs in one MS Word document. Some of the ODDERs have seen it. I created that document so that I would have a record of how far my promiscuity got me. It was my security blanket para alam ko kung sino ang hahabulin ko kapag may nangyari sakin.

A week after, I even found myself having sex with an effeminate, a kid and even a brokenhearted PLU like me. I've been coining the phrase "Laban O Bawi" to decide whether to give in to someone or back out. In fact, someone even thought that I would take him seriously after we did some miracle in Piggy's Dark Room. Poor dude, we're on the same both then but I feel that he's closer to destruction than I do.

He asked my number before we left, I gave someone else's cell number.

My only respite from SEBs was holy week. I promised myself that as Christ is being persecuted, I'll stop my cravings for flesh and enjoy talking to PLUs, the way I used to do before. After Installing Yahoo Messenger into my computer, the first thing I checked out were the PLU channels that abound there.

On one channel, which I can't even remember now. I chatted with someone who's handle goes something like Ben. Yeah, at first, he bored me to death, but when I started talking how I longed for my ex bud - despite him being a demon, I still missed the feeling of being belonged to someone. Ben, began to relate. We exchanged stories about our heartbreaks and longings. He even allowed me to see his face on the cam. His light demeanor and attractive looks caught my attention. His sad eyes reminded me of mine, and looking at him at the cam allowed me a moment of peace tranquility.

Despite my inner demon's demand to look for potential sexmates, Ben's sad stories penetrated my stoned heart. At the same time, my IRC was also open so I can monitor those people who were looking for SEBs and future hook-ups. A previous eb spotted my name and started chatting with me. Imagine mo, sa kabilang window ang tame tame ko, samantalang sa kabila naman eh nagdidirty talk na ako sa main channel para lang makaclose ng booking after holy week.

The chat eventually ended. I got my bookings for the next week, but to accommodate the chatter who's handle was Ben (which is not really interested in SEB, but to meet someone to talk to personally), I decided to meet him that monday. Meanwhile, I booked my IRC friend that wednesday. He gave me a clearance that we could do it in his place so I don't have to worry anything - not even lubricant. Sobrang pranka ko pa nung mga time na yun, bago ako magpaalam sa IRC, I was in between being jaded ang being hopeful that someone I just talked to on the other end would pull me out of the mess.

Still teasing the IRC booking, I told him something... a clause or forwarning that our SEB may not push through if this scenario would happen.

These are the words I said to my booking, before I closed the irc window:

"O pano pare, kita tayo ng wednesday ha. Basta ok lang akong magpakantot sayo, wag ka lang malasin na makakita ako ng kapalit bago ang araw na yun, magkalimutan na tayo kapag nagkaganun."

That Monday last year our Eyeball pushed through, A rain distrupted us at the height of our conversation. Seizing the moment... as the rains continue to pour down...

we ended up in a motel

and the rest is history.


---

From the Black Book

(#) And Because of the Rain (21)

- It rained so we went to a motmot
- Intimate hugs, sweetest kisses
- Best Sex I’ve ever had (Aside from ex)
- Been attached, probable buddy
- Junjun-Whammy
- Bot
- Buddy ko na siya. Pangako, hanggang kaya ko, I’ll stay with… as long as a lifetime.

No comments: