Saturday, April 10, 2004

Resurrection

So, I spent the Holy Week sleeping, eating, jacking off, manipulating my sims in the PC and texting my beloved as he fought boredom that comes with this vacation. Yeah, it was an enlightening experience bumming out while Jesus Christ was being persecuted by his people. As the Galera friends would realize, the three last days of the Lenten Season is the best time to take a break. Forget traditions, forget religion. What better way to celebrate this vacation but to enjoy the good life. period.

However, this bumming experience allowed me to realize many things. Finally, I've got the opportunity to treat mom and accompany her to her Holy Week runabouts. This vacation allowed me to mingle with my family - my sister coming along with us - bonding with her before she grows up and take us for granted. One thing this Holy Week really allowed me is to have an opportunity to bond with my family. Let's face it, time is really running out, those we could cherish today may be gone tomorrow. I thank God for this realization. Somehow forgetting those out of town expeditions was well worth it.

I've also realized how... vital my position is with phanks life. Yeah, as long as I am there to remind him of his mistakes and indecisiveness, through my blunt and frank advises, a part of him would always be at the ground.

You see, the more we spent our time together, the more I realize how far my bud is to my ideal lover, yet his uniqueness, his sweetness and his undying commitment to make this relationship work still earns my respect and reinforces my love for him. His need of me always make me stay on to him. After all, as long as someone needs you, he would have a very hard time discarding you. Yes folks, many of you would disagree with me, but it's the reality. People - especially in relationships stick to you because there's always a reason, a need to do so. Once the need has subsided, and he finds it in another person, then gradually he'll abandon you and pursue his need.

This week, I've realized how we desperately cling on to one another - the constant heart to heart talk assured us of our place in each other's lives, kahit nakakasawa at paulit ulit na minsan... we're still here for now.

And you know what, I've realized that the culprit for my manipulative attitude... or behavior is because of The Sims. After spending days, weeks and months playing that role playing game - where, I have the power to create their destiny - unconciously, it reverberates on how I deal with real life situations. Please, remind me if ever I'm making a sim out of a person. I would really appreciate it.

God knows that I never did anything during Holy Thursday and Good Friday. In fact, I slept the whole day of Good Friday missing the very hour Christ died on the cross. I only restarted my whole outdoor activities this afternoon by visiting phanks in Valenzuela. We had a good time shopping for some home needs at the department store and dined at McDonalds over problem solving discussions and never ending rantings from him.

The problem solving and ceaseless complaining really brings out the philosopher in me. I simply loved it when I make him realize everything... hoping that my "words" would penetrate his soul.

And I learn from that experience too.
He makes me human.

A couple of hours before Christ rises from his grave, we found ourselves at the Nipa Hut. Those who remained here in Manila had their own version of nightlife too on a Black Saturday Night. We had a lot of conversations. We talked about our forgotten sentiments and we were happy teasing dude about his luvie named... C

Had a fun night. The diva was fabulous as always and his steamy, boner stories made people from the other tables look on us. Kevs sa kanilang lahat! Tuwa talaga akong kasama ka.

---

And yeah, before I bury this down - before I spit this bitter aftertaste. I just want you to know that we were there too. Masakit lang isipin na inemphasize mo pa sakin na siya lang ang nandun. Kung tutuusin eh dalawang araw rin ako hindi kumita dun. I was there because you have a very special bearing on me as a close friend. I really hope you'd appreciate the effort.

---

But then, there's always a time to know someone better... if that time would be allowed to come.

Some things must happen one step at a time.

---

PS: To the guy with a 5 and 1/2 inches dick! Tuwa ako sayo. You're so cuuuuuuuute when you're halfway between drunk and sober!!!

---

Ninong... salamat sa treat. It's nice to see you again. Regards na lang kay Ninang J at salamat kamo sa pagpapahiram niya sayo sa amin.

---

Happy Easter Sunday Everyone.

No comments: