Surprisingly, I think I prepared myself for the great sacrifice this afternoon that is why it didn't hurt so bad that I have to shell that huge amount of money.
One good reason may also be because we have found a partner in running that business that is why I am not afraid of having this difficult sacrifices anymore.
Because perhaps, this might be one of last times I would do such partings with my savings. Maybe next time, my investments would start pouring in.
---
As the story goes, one of dad's friends, who is also one of our colummnist was very interested in entering into partnership with the company. However, we had reservations at first since we were able to run the business all by ourselves.
But come May 1 and our luck ran out. We don't have any reserved cash anymore, and for several days, the operations of our business suddenly came to a complete stop.
And then Mr. Investor came along, opening up a proposal that might save the enterprise.
Last Tuesday, a high-level meeting was conducted to finalize the details of such partnerships. We, as a single unit has decided to enter into an alliance with him, forming a corporation which will completely change the set-up of the company.
By now, we are witnessing the last days of the Jomanian order, since the new partner would institute some policies which, may not actually suit our interest.
But I'm sure it would not happen for a very long time. I have to admit that I am extremely desperate for this partnership to work. After all, it's either him, or we'll simply close the company. That is our option, and just for the sake of survival, we chose the former.
My only wish is that may this partnership bear fruits. And once and for all, our people would receive the best compensation they ever had in years.
May we be successful in this new endeavor.
One good reason may also be because we have found a partner in running that business that is why I am not afraid of having this difficult sacrifices anymore.
Because perhaps, this might be one of last times I would do such partings with my savings. Maybe next time, my investments would start pouring in.
---
As the story goes, one of dad's friends, who is also one of our colummnist was very interested in entering into partnership with the company. However, we had reservations at first since we were able to run the business all by ourselves.
But come May 1 and our luck ran out. We don't have any reserved cash anymore, and for several days, the operations of our business suddenly came to a complete stop.
And then Mr. Investor came along, opening up a proposal that might save the enterprise.
Last Tuesday, a high-level meeting was conducted to finalize the details of such partnerships. We, as a single unit has decided to enter into an alliance with him, forming a corporation which will completely change the set-up of the company.
By now, we are witnessing the last days of the Jomanian order, since the new partner would institute some policies which, may not actually suit our interest.
But I'm sure it would not happen for a very long time. I have to admit that I am extremely desperate for this partnership to work. After all, it's either him, or we'll simply close the company. That is our option, and just for the sake of survival, we chose the former.
My only wish is that may this partnership bear fruits. And once and for all, our people would receive the best compensation they ever had in years.
May we be successful in this new endeavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment