It was Saturday and I felt so lonely.
My sister asked me if I could accompany her to Glorietta to buy some kikay stuffs there. I declined for I was not in the mood to go out.
Later that afternoon, phanks came to my place to hang out with me. But as always, it ended up in a popoy. The popoy was intimate. But when we do it these days, I just felt empty. I don't know if I'm bored or he's bored but I think there's something different - I sensed that there's a rift between us.
Or probably, I felt that way because I wasn't really in the mood.
---
However, I got very aggressive during the bona part. And it produced some drastic results. The whole evening he was complaining about the... and I was forced to call Ateh Oscar (Progay) just in case I needed a doctor to consult if it gets worse.
That incident made me think about my roles. I used to be a bottom before and I enjoyed it very much. The feeling of being dominated by someone more masculine than you really turns me on. But lately, since phanks took up that role, I was forced to take up the top, which I found enjoyable in the end. But whenever I take the role, I tend to be irresponsible and aggressive. The accident happened before, and it turned out to be a false alarm.
Last saturday, I know that it was a false alarm which was just sensationalized by phanks. Yet it troubled me so much after reading some erotic stories, which the main character was rushed in the hospital after...
That trauma devastated me. It might even trigger a turning point in our relationship... If you know what I mean.
---
Also that afternoon, Phanks asked me if I could accompany him to a clinic to get his X-ray results.
Since I wasn't in the mood to go out with somebody, I made an excuse and told him that I should report to Convergys at 5 pm.
After he boarded a jeep going home, I texted papu if he's in his apartment. He said he was having a reunion with his high-school classmates. So I got off at Megamall and decided to date myself, which I have never done in a long time.
The truth is, I felt so lonely doing it. I was tempted to call Roy so that we could hang around together. But for some reason's, I simply changed my mind.
---
I immediately went to Powerbooks to check out the latest Poetry Books at the Filipino Literature section.
There I discovered that my favorite Pinoy Poet, Ruel De Vera published his new collection. I called mom to ask her if it's practical to spend money for a poetry book, which she affirmed and then I took a copy while I browsed for other books that suits my interests.
I was near the entrance when someone familiar approached me.
It was Sonny, and he's with his buddy.
For half an hour, we browsed through books and audio CD's - and also checked out for cutie guys we have spotted. However an incident happened between the couples, which forced me to go my own way - for them to talk it out and patch up their differences.
It was raining cats and dogs when I left the building. Good thing, there were a lot of FXs who were waiting at the taxi bay so going home wasn't really that difficult.
---
My week came to a close without me having partied at Malate. I was so tired last Friday and it was raining hard last Saturday.
I was also left thinking about the things that would happen the following week and how would I divert my attention to keep my hands out of the doomed publishing business.
That incident between me and phanks made me think about the sense of our relationship. It's a complicated story line... but we might go our own separate ways if I find the adjustments too difficult for me.
And yeah, my Windows XP got corrupted and that made my night so fucked up, I called a high school friend if he could drop by my place that midnight. However, his mom forbade him to go out so I slept early to keep my disappointments and upsets to myself.
My sister asked me if I could accompany her to Glorietta to buy some kikay stuffs there. I declined for I was not in the mood to go out.
Later that afternoon, phanks came to my place to hang out with me. But as always, it ended up in a popoy. The popoy was intimate. But when we do it these days, I just felt empty. I don't know if I'm bored or he's bored but I think there's something different - I sensed that there's a rift between us.
Or probably, I felt that way because I wasn't really in the mood.
---
However, I got very aggressive during the bona part. And it produced some drastic results. The whole evening he was complaining about the... and I was forced to call Ateh Oscar (Progay) just in case I needed a doctor to consult if it gets worse.
That incident made me think about my roles. I used to be a bottom before and I enjoyed it very much. The feeling of being dominated by someone more masculine than you really turns me on. But lately, since phanks took up that role, I was forced to take up the top, which I found enjoyable in the end. But whenever I take the role, I tend to be irresponsible and aggressive. The accident happened before, and it turned out to be a false alarm.
Last saturday, I know that it was a false alarm which was just sensationalized by phanks. Yet it troubled me so much after reading some erotic stories, which the main character was rushed in the hospital after...
That trauma devastated me. It might even trigger a turning point in our relationship... If you know what I mean.
---
Also that afternoon, Phanks asked me if I could accompany him to a clinic to get his X-ray results.
Since I wasn't in the mood to go out with somebody, I made an excuse and told him that I should report to Convergys at 5 pm.
After he boarded a jeep going home, I texted papu if he's in his apartment. He said he was having a reunion with his high-school classmates. So I got off at Megamall and decided to date myself, which I have never done in a long time.
The truth is, I felt so lonely doing it. I was tempted to call Roy so that we could hang around together. But for some reason's, I simply changed my mind.
---
I immediately went to Powerbooks to check out the latest Poetry Books at the Filipino Literature section.
There I discovered that my favorite Pinoy Poet, Ruel De Vera published his new collection. I called mom to ask her if it's practical to spend money for a poetry book, which she affirmed and then I took a copy while I browsed for other books that suits my interests.
I was near the entrance when someone familiar approached me.
It was Sonny, and he's with his buddy.
For half an hour, we browsed through books and audio CD's - and also checked out for cutie guys we have spotted. However an incident happened between the couples, which forced me to go my own way - for them to talk it out and patch up their differences.
It was raining cats and dogs when I left the building. Good thing, there were a lot of FXs who were waiting at the taxi bay so going home wasn't really that difficult.
---
My week came to a close without me having partied at Malate. I was so tired last Friday and it was raining hard last Saturday.
I was also left thinking about the things that would happen the following week and how would I divert my attention to keep my hands out of the doomed publishing business.
That incident between me and phanks made me think about the sense of our relationship. It's a complicated story line... but we might go our own separate ways if I find the adjustments too difficult for me.
And yeah, my Windows XP got corrupted and that made my night so fucked up, I called a high school friend if he could drop by my place that midnight. However, his mom forbade him to go out so I slept early to keep my disappointments and upsets to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment