After almost 5 months of lingering in limbo, I am back to putting up a routine in my life again.
Today was my first day of Foundation Training in TDS. Our facilitator explained that we need to pass the training before our application papers would be endorsed back to Convergys. For the meantime, she said, we should try to take this training more seriously for it would be our final key whether we would get hired or not.
Just like I expected, I am still not in with Convergys. At least, I am doing something relevant right now. It's better this way rather than wake up again in the afternoon worrying about the things I would have to accomplish for the day.
---
I arrived at around 8 am this morning in Robinson's Equitable Tower.
My first impulse was too look for cutie co-trainees so that I would have some diversions while on my training there. However, I found out later that most of them are straight and looks bear-ish. Except for one, who was a swimmer and an athelete. But of course, he's not as goodlooking as one would might expect, this time I really did drop my standards for the basis of who's whammy and who's ordinary.
As for the ladies, most of them are single parent and somewhat boring. They have formed their own group that loosely proclaim "girl power" in the class. There's also this one guy, whom I already detected during our first encounter as someone who shares "my preference." However, the difference between us is that I remain discreet and unassuming in a crowd of people who won't understand.
Good thing I did that.
---
For during lunchtime, the guys and the ladies separated to form their own circles. I joined the straight guys since they invited me to join them in the first place. The gay guy who said that he is "an ocean of serenity" during one of our activities was left out. I've heard the guys while we were eating talking about him and his peculiarities in being gay.
If they only knew...
The first day of training went on smoothly. I met a bunch of new friends (even though they are straight, which gave me a hard time adjusting to their conversations about women) and have proven myself to everyone that despite my lack of experience in working in a Call Center, I remain at the same level with them.
---
Overall, I found myself less inclined towards my prefence when surrounded by people who doesn't walk "my way." The girls, which I found boring since the first hour proved to be more boring during the afternoons. Therefore, I think I am the type of homosexual who won't enjoy the company of women, like most gay guys we see. Despite the overwhelming preference for same sex, and my newly adapted gayspeak I often use whenever I share my story about my adventures in Malate,
By nature, I remain the pa-mhin that I've always been.
What deeply worries me though is that I am not really sure if I would like to have a call center job, especially at a time when I submitted my resume to two other options. Ever since my initial application, I've always been this half-hearted. This is how painful adapting is.
I simply don't know what I clearly want.
---
On the other hand, the contract signing in my dad's company pushed through. We hope that this would be the start of a new beginning for that beleaguered company.
However, I would like to distance myself this time. Running the business simply doesn't appeal to me at the moment.
Today was my first day of Foundation Training in TDS. Our facilitator explained that we need to pass the training before our application papers would be endorsed back to Convergys. For the meantime, she said, we should try to take this training more seriously for it would be our final key whether we would get hired or not.
Just like I expected, I am still not in with Convergys. At least, I am doing something relevant right now. It's better this way rather than wake up again in the afternoon worrying about the things I would have to accomplish for the day.
---
I arrived at around 8 am this morning in Robinson's Equitable Tower.
My first impulse was too look for cutie co-trainees so that I would have some diversions while on my training there. However, I found out later that most of them are straight and looks bear-ish. Except for one, who was a swimmer and an athelete. But of course, he's not as goodlooking as one would might expect, this time I really did drop my standards for the basis of who's whammy and who's ordinary.
As for the ladies, most of them are single parent and somewhat boring. They have formed their own group that loosely proclaim "girl power" in the class. There's also this one guy, whom I already detected during our first encounter as someone who shares "my preference." However, the difference between us is that I remain discreet and unassuming in a crowd of people who won't understand.
Good thing I did that.
---
For during lunchtime, the guys and the ladies separated to form their own circles. I joined the straight guys since they invited me to join them in the first place. The gay guy who said that he is "an ocean of serenity" during one of our activities was left out. I've heard the guys while we were eating talking about him and his peculiarities in being gay.
If they only knew...
The first day of training went on smoothly. I met a bunch of new friends (even though they are straight, which gave me a hard time adjusting to their conversations about women) and have proven myself to everyone that despite my lack of experience in working in a Call Center, I remain at the same level with them.
---
Overall, I found myself less inclined towards my prefence when surrounded by people who doesn't walk "my way." The girls, which I found boring since the first hour proved to be more boring during the afternoons. Therefore, I think I am the type of homosexual who won't enjoy the company of women, like most gay guys we see. Despite the overwhelming preference for same sex, and my newly adapted gayspeak I often use whenever I share my story about my adventures in Malate,
By nature, I remain the pa-mhin that I've always been.
What deeply worries me though is that I am not really sure if I would like to have a call center job, especially at a time when I submitted my resume to two other options. Ever since my initial application, I've always been this half-hearted. This is how painful adapting is.
I simply don't know what I clearly want.
---
On the other hand, the contract signing in my dad's company pushed through. We hope that this would be the start of a new beginning for that beleaguered company.
However, I would like to distance myself this time. Running the business simply doesn't appeal to me at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment