Sunday, October 17, 2004

A Sorta Fairytale

In my dreams, I saw their picture as a couple in my friendster account.

What surprised me is that a kid was in Sonny's back. It was like he was a father to that kid and that in the picture, he was showing how sporty a father he could be.

And they were both wearing a cap.

---

The details are already blurry now, but it was such a nice dream. Nathan, seems to be happy taking the role of a mother-material, and all I could remember is that they looked like a family.

A family every PLU couples wishes to have someday.

That dream reminded me of that I dreamt eons ago.

That I was holding a fair skinned kid, with a droopy singkit eyes. I was holding him like I was holding my own body, or my bud's body.

When I woke up, I've realized that he resembles a kid who came from us. His fair skin from my bud and the eyes from me.

If only PLUs can procreate...

---

Yeah, if PLUs get pregnant. Naka-dalawang bata na ako ngayon.

Parehong iba ang ama.

And man, If PLUs can really get pregnant,

we will have a very serious population problem if ever that happens.

at medyo mababawasan ang magpapa-bot.

No comments: