At the end, I would actually be the one who'd blow my cover.
At first, she appeared on Toinks' blog. Now, it was Chris' blog where I found her signature. For all the efforts of hiding from them, at the end... I would be the one who'd deliver myself. Knowing her, it's just a matter of time before they found out. I just hope that the moment she discovers Phanksmaster-blogspace, she'd inform me.
Well I've never been this open in cyber space, indeed... expressing one's feelings to the fullest, at the price of privacy and anonymity would also be my end.
Pandora's box has been opened.
Hey drei, if you found this out. I would really appreciate it if you'd tell me out... I promise to tell you the juiciest! hindi ka magsisisi.
And please, retain the first blog you've discovered. Nobody will ever be prepared to know what I have become.
---
Saturday night... contingent night.
At first, she appeared on Toinks' blog. Now, it was Chris' blog where I found her signature. For all the efforts of hiding from them, at the end... I would be the one who'd deliver myself. Knowing her, it's just a matter of time before they found out. I just hope that the moment she discovers Phanksmaster-blogspace, she'd inform me.
Well I've never been this open in cyber space, indeed... expressing one's feelings to the fullest, at the price of privacy and anonymity would also be my end.
Pandora's box has been opened.
Hey drei, if you found this out. I would really appreciate it if you'd tell me out... I promise to tell you the juiciest! hindi ka magsisisi.
And please, retain the first blog you've discovered. Nobody will ever be prepared to know what I have become.
---
Saturday night... contingent night.
No comments:
Post a Comment