Tuesday, October 26, 2004

All I Was Asking For Is Time

I should have been celebrating a victory, but when our supervisor suddenly declared that we'll have an overtime today, it fucked me up to high heavens and thus destroyed my day completely.

That's why I cannot continue my previous post last night. Sick and tired from work, (read: flu+runnie nose), the only thought that came into my mind is sleeping.

In fact, I'm sleepy again... I've been compromising my R&R with sleeping. Well folks, Joms has finally realized, after three years of graduation how hard it is to work! Man, if not only for the money, I'd try looking for a job that is not-soooo-demanding.

But then again, this work really revved me up. Everyday, I set my own challenges, and that set up really surprised a lot of my peers when it comes to extended performance.

However, I really hate overtimes. If only those overtimes are not mandatory, I'd rather forego that 150% increase when extending our hours. Who needs money? What I need most is time.

---

So what else happened today?

I declared this day as a ceasefire from cursing my dad. Well, it his birthday too! I greeted him the moment I woke up this morning.

It was my first text to him in eons. Seriously, I really hope he had a good time today.

---

I went to the church this morning after almost forgetting God for two months. I went there to thank Him for His continuous blessing to my family. And yeah, because its my parents birthday too. On behalf of them, I gave my personal thanks to the Creator.

---

I was the first one to be assigned to research of new organizations/associations. Our quota was supposed to be 1 potential org per day.

I had four.

---

I had a nasty fight with Phanks... long story, serious issue. In fact, I had those lingering thoughts of a post-breakup scenario lingering in my mind while I was on my way home.

I did apologized at the end. After he explained his side why he failed me this time.

In short, nagbati rin kami at matutulog kami ng mahimbing ngayong gabi.

---

But before I close this entry, I would like to thank those who appreciated my blog's makeover. Kahit ako rin, I never expected that this outcome would be like this. It really reflects my personality. Everytime, when things really get steamy in the office, I'd just open the blog and when I see those lovely trees... everything feels better afterwards.

It's midnight once again. I know, I'm still in the process of adjusting but to tell you honestly, it seems like everytime, time is being robbed from me.

Everythings so short and brief nowadays.

No comments: