My work takes a huge toll on my personal life.
Imagine, I would leave home at around 8:30 am, after spending less than 30 minutes to do my morning routines. I often sleep at around midnight so that leaves me with seven hours sleep. I'd work my ass for 8 hours, after which I proceed to Pedro Gil to meet my bud and accompany him up to Monumento or even Valenzuela, if money permits.
After which I would go home arriving around 9 pm. Then check the net for two hours which would leave me around an hour to think and ponder about tomorrow.
All in all, I spend something like 2-4 hours on my personal life, which is virtually useless especially now that I am severely cutting on my costs as my salary would only come on Monday.
And my extra salary 13 days from now.
---
Medyo mahihirapan ata akong mag-adjust dito. Especially now that our superiors have announced a 12-hour paid overtime schedule next week.
The thought of it really dampens my spirit. It numbs my soul as I begin to worry how will I make time for my buddy.
For what I really avoids is the disruption on our routine. Actually, I can sacrifice my free time just to maintain that routine and the threat of work overload makes me think of how long I can stay like this.
Kung hindi lang magde-December eh...
---
However, this work showed some of the best sides of me.
I've never seen my workaholic side ever since I started working two years ago. Following a strict schedule, na-aapply ko na yung mga time-estimation chuvaneses na ginagawa ko para i-track yung buddy ko o i-estimate ang time travel ko.
So far it works well on my performance. My co-workers somewhat considers me as having the most number of update outputs per day. Ewan ko lang kung tamad lang ako magbusisi ng trabaho pero para sa akin, normal speed ko na yun. Yung hindi ba nagmamadali, nasa tamang pace lang.
But I know, the true colors would show in the long run... Honestly right now, nagsisimula na akong magtaning sa sarili ko. I've started realizing that this job requires a lot of work, and that I'm afraid I cannot provide. It's true that sometimes you don't get what you really desire, you will have to contend yourself with what you have than have nothing at all.
---
Haay, I think I really need a good, hot and a-whole-night fuck.
Kahapon two days ako hindi nakapag-jack off, which often really shakes my sanity.
Kaya siguro medyo praning ako sa last post ko. Buti na lang I did it twice today.
Ahh. jakol... the last of my remaining personal habits nowadays. Mawala pa sa akin yun ay ewan ko na lang! I'd probably see myself spending one long time in the office CR... for that.
---
But seriously, I need sex soon.
---
Another working week has ended. Tomorrow I plan to keep my free day for myself, especially now that I am unsure of the things that will happen next week.
Honga pala, it was rumored that our building is plagued by wandering souls. Last night, may na-experience yung ka-officemate ko na something unexplainable in the ladies comfort room.
Kung mapapadalas lang yung mga ganung horror bouts, I think I'd stay longer... Just the thought of weekly horror stories makes me interested on the workplace itself. How I wish, more horrible apparitions would come. Of course, wag lang sa akin. Baka mamaya maging mala-ala Feng-shui na ang mangyari sa office.
Di ko ata keri yun.
---
O sha, my mind is wondering na. I still have to wait two hours for my bud to arrive. Mas mabuti na to kesa naman kung anu ano na naman ang iniisip ko tungkol sa kanya.
I'll try to keep updating my blogs despite the extremes that I will have to undertake soon. I have to admit
No matter what situation I am in, my blog is undesputedly my lifeline.
Imagine, I would leave home at around 8:30 am, after spending less than 30 minutes to do my morning routines. I often sleep at around midnight so that leaves me with seven hours sleep. I'd work my ass for 8 hours, after which I proceed to Pedro Gil to meet my bud and accompany him up to Monumento or even Valenzuela, if money permits.
After which I would go home arriving around 9 pm. Then check the net for two hours which would leave me around an hour to think and ponder about tomorrow.
All in all, I spend something like 2-4 hours on my personal life, which is virtually useless especially now that I am severely cutting on my costs as my salary would only come on Monday.
And my extra salary 13 days from now.
---
Medyo mahihirapan ata akong mag-adjust dito. Especially now that our superiors have announced a 12-hour paid overtime schedule next week.
The thought of it really dampens my spirit. It numbs my soul as I begin to worry how will I make time for my buddy.
For what I really avoids is the disruption on our routine. Actually, I can sacrifice my free time just to maintain that routine and the threat of work overload makes me think of how long I can stay like this.
Kung hindi lang magde-December eh...
---
However, this work showed some of the best sides of me.
I've never seen my workaholic side ever since I started working two years ago. Following a strict schedule, na-aapply ko na yung mga time-estimation chuvaneses na ginagawa ko para i-track yung buddy ko o i-estimate ang time travel ko.
So far it works well on my performance. My co-workers somewhat considers me as having the most number of update outputs per day. Ewan ko lang kung tamad lang ako magbusisi ng trabaho pero para sa akin, normal speed ko na yun. Yung hindi ba nagmamadali, nasa tamang pace lang.
But I know, the true colors would show in the long run... Honestly right now, nagsisimula na akong magtaning sa sarili ko. I've started realizing that this job requires a lot of work, and that I'm afraid I cannot provide. It's true that sometimes you don't get what you really desire, you will have to contend yourself with what you have than have nothing at all.
---
Haay, I think I really need a good, hot and a-whole-night fuck.
Kahapon two days ako hindi nakapag-jack off, which often really shakes my sanity.
Kaya siguro medyo praning ako sa last post ko. Buti na lang I did it twice today.
Ahh. jakol... the last of my remaining personal habits nowadays. Mawala pa sa akin yun ay ewan ko na lang! I'd probably see myself spending one long time in the office CR... for that.
---
But seriously, I need sex soon.
---
Another working week has ended. Tomorrow I plan to keep my free day for myself, especially now that I am unsure of the things that will happen next week.
Honga pala, it was rumored that our building is plagued by wandering souls. Last night, may na-experience yung ka-officemate ko na something unexplainable in the ladies comfort room.
Kung mapapadalas lang yung mga ganung horror bouts, I think I'd stay longer... Just the thought of weekly horror stories makes me interested on the workplace itself. How I wish, more horrible apparitions would come. Of course, wag lang sa akin. Baka mamaya maging mala-ala Feng-shui na ang mangyari sa office.
Di ko ata keri yun.
---
O sha, my mind is wondering na. I still have to wait two hours for my bud to arrive. Mas mabuti na to kesa naman kung anu ano na naman ang iniisip ko tungkol sa kanya.
I'll try to keep updating my blogs despite the extremes that I will have to undertake soon. I have to admit
No matter what situation I am in, my blog is undesputedly my lifeline.
No comments:
Post a Comment