Monday, October 18, 2004

Plowed and Sleepy (Quikie lang to)

Speaking of bot... Ahem ahem.

Ganun lang naman eh. Once I had my fill, I could stay sane for the next two weeks without whining to be... plowed again. Or should I say, plow for a change.

Iba talaga kapag sa SO mo ginagawa yung mga bagay na yun. Although, mas focus ang attention niya dun sa blue film na sinasabayan niyo, at least, you're doing it with...

For now, the rants about depravation will subside. I am content now, and thing is, the paranoia I am experiencing several days ago is slowly subsiding.

Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng...

---

I don't know if my premonitions were right but after several months of bolting out of my dad's company, they are indeed cash strapped.

However, such distress coming from them leaves me confused. Tama ba na nagsarili ako? Are my assumptions correct and now, no matter what happens we would not completely fall? Sana nga. Everything's so volatile these days. I just hope they would survive these hard times. Too bad, my priorities are to let mama and my sister survive.

After all, we're the only ones left. I think dad is already out of our life. The thoughts of him coming back home would create a great rift between us even more.

---

I am having a hard time adjusting to my officemates. Not that I avoid them, but most of the time, I find them too apathetic.

Or probably they're just reflecting the way I treated them.

Suffice to say, I'm still trying to see beyond and discover the uniqueness in each and everyone of them. Medyo hindi ko makita yung mga bagay na ma-iinterest ako sa kanila.

Another day. probably in the long run, I'd be bonded with them. Sana, before I get completely bored with what I'm doing right now.

Still, I'm holding on. The thought of thousands of young boys and girls still scouring the streets of Makati, Ortigas, Alabang and Libis to look for a job opening stills contentment in me.

---

I'm sleepy. I'm blabbing jagged thoughts, which should have been expressed better this evening.

I have to remind myself to download some songs of Kitchie Nadal soon.

No comments: