Tagalog Mode.
Medyo gusto kong sumuka kanina habang nasa loob ako ng FX papasok sa trabaho. Kung pwede lang dumugo ang tenga ko habang nakikinig sa mga basurang paliwanag ng AFP tungkol sa nadiskubreng nakawan ng pera sa pagitan ni Major Gen. Garcia at yung mga arms supplier ng ating sandatahang lakas. Kapal talaga ng mukha, hindi na nahiya sa lahat ng Pilipinong halos makipagpatayan para lang magkasya ang kakarampot nilang sweldo para sa isang araw.
Na medyo nararamdaman ko na ngayon... dahil sa trabaho ko; dahil sa mga nakakasalamuha ko habang naghahanap buhay rin ako.
GSIS General Manager should be persecuted. He should be humiliated. Kanina may iniinterview si Ted Failon na retired janitor ng isang paaralan sa Manila. Simula pala umupo yang si Winston Garcia eh marami palang pensionado ang hindi na nakatanggap ng kanilang pera.
Which made me think... para atang may badblood sa angkan ng mga Garcia... I think it runs in the name... Tama ba?
---
Stressed out, terrified at the prospects of loosing my salary in my dad's company, tas makakarinig pa ako ng ganitong mga balita... these are the things that makes me cynical about everything.
What do you expect GMA sucks big time; Desperate movie personalities put themselves at the very edge of sanity by inventing pathetic and horrible gimmicks on national television; the government is at the bring of collapse; people are getting poorer and poorer; the media giants sugarcoats everything for the masa... and the list goes on.
Nakakasawa na rin ang ganito na lang palagi. Sometimes, I get to think how those bastards get rich while the rest of us remain stagnated. It's like everyone is getting desperate and those who should be leading us to progress and morality are the first ones to show their monstrous faces.
Haay buhay, never thought life is like this at the other side.
---
On a lighter note, I had the most intimate bonding moments with my officemates. Na-aattach na rin ako sa kanila kahit paano.
I just remembered, the reason why I did stayed with Infinite Ideas that long was that I found friends within the company. And when they started leaving, I just could not afford to remain, with new people around. Everything suddenly becomes alien.
I hope everything would take a good turn from here. It would take time before I get assimilated, but in doing so, I would learn many things that ka-conyohan would never teach.
Medyo gusto kong sumuka kanina habang nasa loob ako ng FX papasok sa trabaho. Kung pwede lang dumugo ang tenga ko habang nakikinig sa mga basurang paliwanag ng AFP tungkol sa nadiskubreng nakawan ng pera sa pagitan ni Major Gen. Garcia at yung mga arms supplier ng ating sandatahang lakas. Kapal talaga ng mukha, hindi na nahiya sa lahat ng Pilipinong halos makipagpatayan para lang magkasya ang kakarampot nilang sweldo para sa isang araw.
Na medyo nararamdaman ko na ngayon... dahil sa trabaho ko; dahil sa mga nakakasalamuha ko habang naghahanap buhay rin ako.
GSIS General Manager should be persecuted. He should be humiliated. Kanina may iniinterview si Ted Failon na retired janitor ng isang paaralan sa Manila. Simula pala umupo yang si Winston Garcia eh marami palang pensionado ang hindi na nakatanggap ng kanilang pera.
Which made me think... para atang may badblood sa angkan ng mga Garcia... I think it runs in the name... Tama ba?
---
Stressed out, terrified at the prospects of loosing my salary in my dad's company, tas makakarinig pa ako ng ganitong mga balita... these are the things that makes me cynical about everything.
What do you expect GMA sucks big time; Desperate movie personalities put themselves at the very edge of sanity by inventing pathetic and horrible gimmicks on national television; the government is at the bring of collapse; people are getting poorer and poorer; the media giants sugarcoats everything for the masa... and the list goes on.
Nakakasawa na rin ang ganito na lang palagi. Sometimes, I get to think how those bastards get rich while the rest of us remain stagnated. It's like everyone is getting desperate and those who should be leading us to progress and morality are the first ones to show their monstrous faces.
Haay buhay, never thought life is like this at the other side.
---
On a lighter note, I had the most intimate bonding moments with my officemates. Na-aattach na rin ako sa kanila kahit paano.
I just remembered, the reason why I did stayed with Infinite Ideas that long was that I found friends within the company. And when they started leaving, I just could not afford to remain, with new people around. Everything suddenly becomes alien.
I hope everything would take a good turn from here. It would take time before I get assimilated, but in doing so, I would learn many things that ka-conyohan would never teach.
No comments:
Post a Comment