Thursday, August 4, 2005

Pre-Gimmick Thoughts (Sorry BED, I'll Be Good Tonight)

Phew, kinakabahan ako.

I'll be meeting a long time kid-friend this afternoon. That means I am the host and this time, I am responsible for him since he is much much younger than me.

Mas bata pa nga siya sa utol ko eh. So I have to take care of him and secure his stay here in Manila at all cost.

Problem is I dont know where would hassle comes. The weather is not cooperating and I'm still worried that I might get tired again, just like what happened last week.

Sabagay this is a friend, not a date. So I don't have to worry about expectations.

But why am I worried? Is it because I havent done this thing in a long time?

Is it because I am the host and I am responsible to him?

Wala lang. I just wish that just this once, everything would be a-ok.

Naiisip ko tuloy si Bernz at ang kanyang mga events.

This is something big! He would celebrate his 17th birthday with me.

Sana hindi ako pumalpak.

Sana mag-enjoy siya sa lakad namin.

No comments: