Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pito Pito

Thanks for Marlon for tagging me up. :)

7 things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you:

blogging and bloghopping
read infos at wikipedia
downloading mp3s from limewire

watching porn and you know...
read books
pray silently
nailbiting

7 things that lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level:

dancing/listening to house music
working out
smoking
strolling, having short walks while talking to someone
hanging out in big open spaces
stroking cat's fur

sex and intimacy

7 things that scare you:

frogs
cadavers/mutilated bodies
confrontations and emergencies
natural calamities

near-death scenarios
failing in everything

helplessness

7 things you like the most:

watching sunrise/sunset
looking at the stars/moon
clubbing and dancing
seeing a lot of trees, plants. cats

being on top of a very tall building where you can see a good view of the city
talking senti things to someone while there's a light music playing on the background
nostalgic remembrances/reminiscing

7 important things in your bedroom:

bed
computer
tv
cellphone (to wake me up in the morning)
fan
wallclock
curtains :)

7 random facts about you:

I can survive more than a day without ever taking a bath.
I was married to a woman
I sleep with the lights on
when things are getting really tense, I sleep with the television on
I am a psychic

when severely in stress, I tend to detach myself from everyone
I keep childhood memorabilias with me


7 things you plan to do before you die:

see a wife with two husbands and the three of them living in a single house together
visit another country
have complete control of my life (and mess with it)

become rich (and not powerful)
breed (but not get married to a woman)
ensure that I will never get miserable in death
do something big that would give me a place in history


7 things you can do:

dance wild and uninhibited with a stranger
go to a club alone
spend more than 15 hours in front of the computer

stay in a very hot and humid place (as long as I am perspiring)
pretend to be a heterosexual for a night (even if there are a lot of cute guys around)
spend 18 hours on sleeping
pray the rosary without even looking at the guide

7 things you can't do:

sing in a karaoke bar
climb high places
cook a meal
compute big numbers without a calculator
pretend to be someone else

buy exorbitantly expensive stuff even when i can afford them
wait for people to arrive while doing nothing


7 things you say the most

nyeta/punyeta
motherfuck(er)
quever
keri
anyways/eniweis
woki/wokidoki
oist (er)


7 people that you want to take this quiz:

dops
ian
marco
mharlon
ivan - gerl
athena
joel

No comments: