Sunday, August 21, 2005

Don't Do This At Home Kids (Eksenang Chorva Scene 7)

Scene: Mother inspects some dirty laundry in the basket when suddenly, I entered into the scene and she pops this unusual question to me.

Mudra: Anak naihi ka ba sa shorts mo?

Me: HINDEE MA! BAKEEEET?

Mudra: Eh bakit may nadampian akong mamasa-masa dito sa shorts mo???

Me: Suddenly pauses for a moment... remembered something I did a while ago. Then secretly blushed and replied...


Mama Sipon Ko Po Yan!!!


---

Mother throws the dirty shorts back in the basket as she shrieks loudly in a falsetto voice. Then she made sermon about proper hygiene and the prevention of virus at home. As she made talak about this and that, I secretly exited the scene vowing that next time I do that...

I would be more careful.











Good thing, I really have a flu these days.

No comments: