Express your thoughts in 6 minutes:
5:00 pm
- I want to go to Quiapo so that I can refleet my porns. I've been jacking off to the same m2ms over and over again.
- Whether this internet load would last another day or not.
- I am planning to jog at Baywalk this afternoon but I've realized that I don't have money to spare for such activity.
- I am thinking... no, planning to find a freelance writing job that will reinforce my external salary.
- I am happy that I have earned 5k from my text (sex) operator service work.
- I wonder when I can deliver my complimentary House CDs to my friends. In the first place, I havent bought a blank CD yet.
- I am sleepy, I think I need to take a nap.
- I am looking forward to our Tortang Giniling dinner tonight.
- I don't want to hear ever again about the problems hounding dad's business. I am more effective working for some other people, working in the family business stagnates me.
- I need to trim down.
- I want to have sex with some other people, but Im afraid that I would regret it afterwards.
5:06 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment