Like what I've said before, its hard to have a life when your computer is malfunctioning.
For three days, my modem isn't working. I am already entertaining the possibility of buying a second hand external modem so that I could link myself up with the cyberworld again at home.
That means, going against my planned expenses for 15 days. I spent an extra cash to buy some groceries at home, my extra income from the text chatting wont come until the end of the month.
I failed to reach my expected income. Good thing, Im not really expecting extra expenses.
---
Last night, my mom's request made me somehow disturbed.
She was asking me if I could surrender the 8K we recieve from my dad's compensation to further reinforce our ready cash next month.
The problem is, I am having some difficulties accepting the fact that if I surrender the 8K, I wont have anything left to save. Besides, my entire budgeting system would be mess up since I will get confused about which bills to pay.
I wish it won't come to that. I wish that we would have a stable supply of income till my sister graduates from college, or I would have an income that would match the money I get from the business.
Lately, I am having thoughts of moving on to greener pastures, or even looking for an extra job that can earn me more income.
---
I find it ironic that everyday, I converse with people in english.
But I am having more difficulties expressing my thoughts in the same language these days when it comes to composing my entries, unlike some months ago.
Is it because I am experience some writer's block?
Is it because I am more expressive when writing in Filipino?
Its been a while since I wrote this way. And the more words I write, the more its difficult for me what to say next.
---
Tomorrow would be Friday.
Boss was giving hints yesterday that he would need me again on Saturday. Maybe, its a payback for the absence I incurred last Tuesday.
I just wish that the company wont add to my troubles in adjusting my body clock. Ever since, I tend to stick to routines. And these unexpected duties further messes up my attempts to establish a new routine ever since I started this job more than a month ago.
For three days, my modem isn't working. I am already entertaining the possibility of buying a second hand external modem so that I could link myself up with the cyberworld again at home.
That means, going against my planned expenses for 15 days. I spent an extra cash to buy some groceries at home, my extra income from the text chatting wont come until the end of the month.
I failed to reach my expected income. Good thing, Im not really expecting extra expenses.
---
Last night, my mom's request made me somehow disturbed.
She was asking me if I could surrender the 8K we recieve from my dad's compensation to further reinforce our ready cash next month.
The problem is, I am having some difficulties accepting the fact that if I surrender the 8K, I wont have anything left to save. Besides, my entire budgeting system would be mess up since I will get confused about which bills to pay.
I wish it won't come to that. I wish that we would have a stable supply of income till my sister graduates from college, or I would have an income that would match the money I get from the business.
Lately, I am having thoughts of moving on to greener pastures, or even looking for an extra job that can earn me more income.
---
I find it ironic that everyday, I converse with people in english.
But I am having more difficulties expressing my thoughts in the same language these days when it comes to composing my entries, unlike some months ago.
Is it because I am experience some writer's block?
Is it because I am more expressive when writing in Filipino?
Its been a while since I wrote this way. And the more words I write, the more its difficult for me what to say next.
---
Tomorrow would be Friday.
Boss was giving hints yesterday that he would need me again on Saturday. Maybe, its a payback for the absence I incurred last Tuesday.
I just wish that the company wont add to my troubles in adjusting my body clock. Ever since, I tend to stick to routines. And these unexpected duties further messes up my attempts to establish a new routine ever since I started this job more than a month ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment