Only several days ago, it was my dad's cadaver that is being taken out of a store room and being shown to me.
This morning it was an entire open-field full of cadavers covered in white sheets ready to be dissected and experimented upon.
Why am I dreaming about cadavers these days?!?!
I could still remember it. The setting was in my elementary school, St. Joseph's College. We were at the fourth floor of our elementary department building descending towards the ground. On the third floor, there was this room called "White-room," where some cadavers are being stored.
But it didnt bugged me cause the door was closed.
When we reached the ground floor, my aunt's car (who is a doctor btw) waited for us. I remembered someone telling my sister not to look farther because of something... and when I was the one who look farther beyond the car, there it was! An entire quadrangle, the size of a soccer field as big as UST's covered with arranged, dead bodies covered with white blankets.
If Im not mistaken, I even saw the brownish, dry dirty feet of one of the cadavers.
---
The scene after that was quite hazy already. And I couldnt even remembered what happened next.
But one thing is for sure, I consider cadaver dreams my nightmare.
Every time it happens, its either I wake up disoriented and horrified, or even in my dream itself, I am already horrified and running for cover.
I remembered a dream before, I was pressing myself against a basketball base wall because they were taking out several cadavers out of a morgue.
But when dad died and I was exposed to the darker side of PGH, those dreams suddenly stopped. I thought I got over my fear of freshly dead people.
For several months, it never haunted me, until last week, when I dreamed about it again it was my dad's dead body being shown to me that was in my dream.
Thats when, the nightmares have began to appear again.
No comments:
Post a Comment