Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Miracle

I arrived at the office exactly five minutes after 6. Until now, I can't explain how did the jeep made it from Padre Faura till Vito Cruz in just 7 minutes. However, since I had a hang-over from what had happened yesterday.



Badtrip pa rin ako nung pumasok sa work.



But things seems to be on my side the whole day. I broke my record for the most number of new entries in one day. The two supervisors I'd like to avoid didn't report till late in the afternoon. And despite my lack of sleep last night, I found a way to doze off during our 30 minute break this morning that's why I still have a spare energy to write this entry today.



This afternoon, Roselle my college classmate who's already a business woman texted me. She's asking for potential client's who may be interested to print their publications with her. Since Arrjae's working for an events company, I decided to forward is number to her. Told her afterwards that if ever she gets in, Roselle should instead give the credits to Arrjae, instead to me.



Of course, I'd like to have more moolahs right now, but I'm pretty much engrossed into building my own network of entrepreneurs. Saka na lang, who knows connections might finally set me free from this company.



---



I was planning to sneak out of the office after our group manager arrived shortly before I completed my data input for the last entry I have for today. Malas nga lang, paalis na ako ng room ng bigla siya bumalik sa loob. As in nagkasalubungan pa kami sa may door.



I was hesistant to taint my image so I returned to my work station. Buti na lang, super bait ng immediate supervisor ko. She asked me if I would like to accompany her on her way out of the office.



I was preparing/bracing for my alibi when I told the group manager that I would leave already. It seems like she's in a good mood today so she let me go. Tired and stressed out, I'm here in a computer shop waiting for phanks. It seems like I had a good day today, despite suffering from a minor headache and chest pain. Actually, the first thing I'd do when I get home is sleep.



I'm dead tired from two days of working almost non-stop. At least, my respite allowed me to have some breather for tomorrow.





No comments: