Friday, November 26, 2004

Fragments

No matter how I try to live a frugal existence,

my salary seems to slip out of my hands

without me ever noticing it.



Is it really hard to live with an 18k these days?



---



While going to Pedro Gil

to meet phanks,

the lady two seets from me

suddenly became the newest victim

of bag snatching.



Taft is really a very dangerous place.

I should be wary



---



Still, whenever I see a guy

who's the same age as me driving his own

car, I cannot help but to feel

envy.



I should have been driving my own car.

if only he didn't committed that grave mistake.



But hey, I don't cry over spilled milk,

it was just some lingering resentment...



we should have been rich.



---



7 pm and Lawton was covered

in dust and smoke.

however, when the jeep

began to ascend the Quiapo bridge,



a very cool and refreshing wiff

of air coming from Arrocerros park

reinvigorated my soul.



How I wish, Manila would become

greener and lushier than it is today.



How I wish someone would realize

that the best cities in the world are those

who have the biggest open spaces within it.



---



I arrived before 8,

I played my PC for two hours

ate my dinner

took a bath and

wrote this entry



Suddenly I realized how time flies... so fast

it's time for me to sleep.



---



Ace was right.

our age is the time when we wanted to

do a lot of things,

but we often fall

short of everything

because of time.









No comments: