Half jokingly, I told my companion last night that those odders who were confined at Medical City were divas. Asus, atrium pa lang, hotel na hotel na. Wait till you see the lobby and the hallways. If I'm gonna be confined again (wag naman sana), I would definitely choose to be confined at that hospital, para diva na rin ako. teehee.
---
But on a serious note, I visited Nathan this afternoon. He's been transferred to a private room when I arrived. Grabe, the room was more of a suite rather than the typical-oh-so-kadiri rooms that are often featured in TV. It's a small one, but its cool. Sonny, his buddy has always been on his side the whole time of his ordeal. Together with Nate's sister, he's the odd man out. Sabi nga niya, siguradong nagtataka na yung mga kapatid niya kung bakit nandun siya sa tabi ni Nate the whole time.
Don't worry dude, I did the same thing for Yul before. I was there together with his brothers.
---
Their ordeal blossomed a kilig story which has become a word of mouth afterwards. It was said that Nathan can't remember everything that happened the whole time he was in seizure, and in between, except for one thing - he did remember was that Sonny was feeding him at Triple V at the beginning of the seizure attack.
Kalimutan daw ba ang lahat pwera lang ang asawa. That was something, is what you treasure in relationships...
---
So back at Medical City, Nate's buddies from Manhood group dropped by. He's surely loved by everyone based on the turnout of the people who visited. I'm sure, he'll never forget this thing that happened to him, nor are we. For those who were there last night, it was a very tense moment - Sonny said that while in the car on the way to the emergency room, Nathan for seconds didn't register a pulse. His uncontrollable constrictions and blabbers like a possessed person at the emergency room would really put fear in one's heart. The fact that his buddy never left his side, and cried so hard while he was in the ICU was a heartwarming, but sorry sight to behold.
For once, I've seen a different side to the cheerful and always friendly side of Nathan based on the stories that I pieced together from the witnesses. This time, I saw reality that even the most youthful and gym-fit among us can also fall from such illness.
---
I went home after an hour since I have to buy a new antivirus software at GreenhillsBesides, di pa rin ako nakakapagpahinga. Everything's so upsetting lately that I just have to think more of good thoughts.
Too much exposure from listening at Love Radio had taken its toll. I have this last song syndrome before which goes something like this...
"nakakabaliw ka, nakakaaliw, nakakilig, nakakilig, nakakagutom ang isang katulad mo."
After researching it several minutes in Google. I found out that it was sung by the Masculados.
And I downloaded it this afternoon.
Jologs ko talaga.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment