Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dear Diary (I'm writing this while eating a hotdog)

Out of 5 applicants who were hired by our company, only 2 came to report for their first day of work today.



And the bad trip didn't end there. Those two who came are both ladies! Yeah, girls. Ang daya! If you'd ask me. Our group is already flooded with women, and here we are accommodating more women in the group.



If you'd ask me, too many women bores me. Not because of my preference or whatever - but because I would have a hard time adjusting to their quirks and habits when being with them.



I think I'll gonna write my resignation letter tonight for that.



Chos!



---



Actually, there's nothing wrong with having more women in the group. Yun nga lang, mas mababawasan ang mga makukulit... or should I say, deviant in the crowd. The girls in our batch are like sheeps. They don't complain even in the most unfair of circumstances. They'd just work and work, and follow and follow the flock. Ako nga lang ata and Andre are the bad yagballs in the basket.



I'm the one who always complain and conspire rebellions... and also the first one to call in sick and leave the building, while he's the master of being late - and late sleeper. Kaya nga ba bestprend ko yung mamang yun eh.



---



And yeah, my insanity fucked me up again... I did the "boy thing" again in the men's CR this afternoon. In calms me kase eh.



---



Roy and I watched a movie yesterday.



The Incredibles was a heartwarming film. It reminds me of how families are very important, and that the strength of every member of the family depends on how strong and stable his family is. The film reminds me of my own family - of how... well...



I think Pixar's doing a good job in restoring the family values to everyone - adults and kids alike. Who would ever forget Finding Nemo for crying out loud? And yeah, the pre-movie strip (the sheep who danced in the fields, and the bunny who has a deer's horns was absolutely cool).

And the moral story was also penetrating. I just hope that there would be a bunny who'd

remind me to rise up whenever things are fallng.



I just hope that I could simply face changes as easy as turning a page in a book.



---



Inside the movie house, Roy and I feasted our eyes on a buff daddy (literally with kids but no wife) behind our seats. Grabe si Roy magmaganda! Buti na lang, nawala yung pagkabaliw ko sa kanya noon.



Who would've thought that in the long run, we'll be placed at the extremely opposite sides of

the spectrum? I think it's better that we've ended up as friends.



At least we could still enjoy things, that we used to enjoy - when I was still madly in love with parekoy.



---



However, I think I'm beginning to have hots too for buff daddies - y'know, the bear types that makes Omeng crazy before. Kanina meron akong nakasakay sa jeep. The guy was definitely on his 30s and I can't take my eyes away on his big bulky biceps and arms. Wish ko lang meron rin akong ganun.



We're both smirking at the big fat boy who looks like vandolph during his elementary years as he do kiddie things and tricked the cigarette boy into believing that he's buying a candy. Aliw ako sa batang yun.



Pero mas aliw ako habang nakangiti rin siya kasabay ko. Teehee.



---



Well that's all for now. Phanks is downstairs searching for answers to his neverending inquiries about his (self-created illnesses). I admit, sometimes hanging out with Roy makes me forget that I'm already a domesticated... boy.



I think for the longest time, as long as I stick on to my principles and ideals about relationship. I'd just contend myself of listening to parekoy and benchboy's never-ending adventures.



I live a monotonous existence. But somehow, except for work... which I constantly suffer a slow burnout often.



I'm still relatively ok.



No comments: