I can't understand how do people still get confused even though they have already built a strong and stable relationship that has spanned more than a year... and supposed to be growing -
- if not for our intervention some months before. Since I was the one who introduced him to the group, I find myself more guilty in leading them into fallout -
- For I used to believe then that with our help and support, they may forge their relationship even stronger... things that he don't understand about him would be given light through us, I was hoping we would lead them to harmony - but from the news I've recieved this evening from a friend broke all
we were trying to work for.
I guess their seal of commitment is already as good as being broken.
Yeah, I may never fully understand it but I think we're the ones who destroyed them...
---
I used to believe that our morals and ideals are better than some other groups we know... but from what I see today, no, we are just like everybody else. I used to be proud of how unique we are among everyone else but now, I can't really tell whether I could still call it home, or it's just some place I don't feel comfortable anymore - humans are indeed humans, but I never expected that we'll be the one who would eventually break whatever we used to believe in.
Oh well. This is just mere reverberation of the shock and disappointment I heard last night... It just kept on bouncing, reminding me straight on my face how vulnerable even the strongest of us can be.
I just want to voice out that I find the things that happened last friday in Temalats and beyond is totally unacceptable. - if you're pissed off whenever people rub it everytime on your face, well read this - intended or not, I strongly condemm the act itself, thanks to waps for reminding that out. Those things will really get you into trouble and I hope that we're not being misled by our hearts in doing such unforgivable mistake.
I just really hope not...
I perfectly know how painful it is to be betrayed....
especially when you really don't know that the betrayal is happening already without you having any idea how things happen behind your back.
Yeah, it reminded me of how I was betrayed, while I still cling on to the belief that we're still one in our relationship... those things still traumatizes me even though the nightmare ended years ago.
That's why I try to heal myself
by clinging on and making my imperfect and sometimes unstable relationship...
close to being my ideal.
I don't wan't anyone to feel how
painful it is to be betrayed by a loved one.
That's why I hope and pray
that I would never fail for whatever beliefs and ideas I stand for.
Now.
Sad thing is...
I feel so alone with this stand
- if not for our intervention some months before. Since I was the one who introduced him to the group, I find myself more guilty in leading them into fallout -
- For I used to believe then that with our help and support, they may forge their relationship even stronger... things that he don't understand about him would be given light through us, I was hoping we would lead them to harmony - but from the news I've recieved this evening from a friend broke all
we were trying to work for.
I guess their seal of commitment is already as good as being broken.
Yeah, I may never fully understand it but I think we're the ones who destroyed them...
---
I used to believe that our morals and ideals are better than some other groups we know... but from what I see today, no, we are just like everybody else. I used to be proud of how unique we are among everyone else but now, I can't really tell whether I could still call it home, or it's just some place I don't feel comfortable anymore - humans are indeed humans, but I never expected that we'll be the one who would eventually break whatever we used to believe in.
Oh well. This is just mere reverberation of the shock and disappointment I heard last night... It just kept on bouncing, reminding me straight on my face how vulnerable even the strongest of us can be.
I just want to voice out that I find the things that happened last friday in Temalats and beyond is totally unacceptable. - if you're pissed off whenever people rub it everytime on your face, well read this - intended or not, I strongly condemm the act itself, thanks to waps for reminding that out. Those things will really get you into trouble and I hope that we're not being misled by our hearts in doing such unforgivable mistake.
I just really hope not...
I perfectly know how painful it is to be betrayed....
especially when you really don't know that the betrayal is happening already without you having any idea how things happen behind your back.
Yeah, it reminded me of how I was betrayed, while I still cling on to the belief that we're still one in our relationship... those things still traumatizes me even though the nightmare ended years ago.
That's why I try to heal myself
by clinging on and making my imperfect and sometimes unstable relationship...
close to being my ideal.
I don't wan't anyone to feel how
painful it is to be betrayed by a loved one.
That's why I hope and pray
that I would never fail for whatever beliefs and ideas I stand for.
Now.
Sad thing is...
I feel so alone with this stand
No comments:
Post a Comment