The previous entry served its purpose.
People would be talking about it for days to come. It did create a lot of stir... and unfortunately, a lot too was offended by my harsh and brutal response about the incident.
And I really mean it. If this would be the last hope in ending a confusion that caught some of us, maybe it's all worth it. After all, I wrote that entry to at least, try to make some sense out of it.
Many times, I really tried to understand... and open my mind to such possiblities. After all, I've been there way way before, maybe this ideal thing really stuck on my mind and no matter how I try to accept these realities, something pushes me back.
Maybe I was trying to stick on to things... that we were. And sweeping changes such as this one really has a hard time getting through my belief system.
Tonight, papu gave me a very... subtle but clear advise. Let things be, and when everything falls into places, then that's the time to pick up whatever's left of this confusion.
Yeah... I understand. I am a bit extreme on this one, even somewhat manipulating things so that I could fully see its purpose. I became fully aware of that only tonight - that there are things beyond everyone's control.
But... since the dust is still scattered around us, maybe we could try at least, to give advice - or recommendation - even if it would be harsh and brutal to everyone. I wouldn't react like this if I don't see it's urgency - until we don't see a clear possiblility after all these confusion sets.
We could just hope and pray that whatever end we would achieve, it would still be within the parameters we usually cherish and hold on.
Some two years ago, the same thing happened between me and my katropas. It was the heat of the election and we as a faction sided with the group that wanted change. After hopelessness settled in, they decided to do the extreme - malign the candidates using black propaganda as their vehicle. Aware of its possible consequences, I acted on my own, sabotaging every attempt they do to destroy the present administration. For I believe that it was the right to thing to do. My closest among my barkada reluctantly supported my actions but at the height of the confrontation, they suddenly felt silent about the whole thing...
I stood my ground, and as a consequence, they did shunned me for a time. I embraced it wholeheartedly believing that it was the best and right thing to do.
After all the humiliation and isolation they did to me, we ended up victorious. The candidates we were supporting won a landslide elections and people had forgotten the things we did and at the very end, we controlled all the affairs that are going in and out of journsoc.
By now, I am aware that most people would oppose this extreme action. I understand that... This is, after all, a very huge gamble.
However, let me once and for all clear up that I was only reacting to the actions themselves, intended or not, spontaneous or even well planned. With all honesty, I only want to see a better end for all of this confusion some of us got ourselves into.
I know, I have offended people with this entry... I am very very sorry for reacting this way. I am only trying to help you out by explaining bluntly the things that are already happening between you.
I understand how difficult it is to be emotionally entangled with someone. I was once in your shoes too before... way way before and it hurted me a thousand times over because I never listened to their advice.
Sometimes the only cure for such emotional entangleness is to let the people involved see the truth, no matter how brutal, blunt, offending or ego busting it could be...
Allow me to explain that I do these things as a friend, a brother... a family member.
I don't really know how this things would come to pass. As advised by people around me, this is the end line where I could plead my advice. In the end, it would still be up to you to resolve this matter...
alone.
For now, the only thing I could do is listen
silently... distantly
waiting for whatever resolution this would take.
I just hope that this very difficult... and painful gamble would pay off, the way it was intended to be.
It's up to you guys. I just hope that you will both see the light, whatever it would be...
and mark my word... I will accept it gradually, no matter what it would be... After all, I'm you're big brother. My role here is to share light... even though I know that I might be for just a moment.
This is Tri[p]nautic, temporarily signing off...
People would be talking about it for days to come. It did create a lot of stir... and unfortunately, a lot too was offended by my harsh and brutal response about the incident.
And I really mean it. If this would be the last hope in ending a confusion that caught some of us, maybe it's all worth it. After all, I wrote that entry to at least, try to make some sense out of it.
Many times, I really tried to understand... and open my mind to such possiblities. After all, I've been there way way before, maybe this ideal thing really stuck on my mind and no matter how I try to accept these realities, something pushes me back.
Maybe I was trying to stick on to things... that we were. And sweeping changes such as this one really has a hard time getting through my belief system.
Tonight, papu gave me a very... subtle but clear advise. Let things be, and when everything falls into places, then that's the time to pick up whatever's left of this confusion.
Yeah... I understand. I am a bit extreme on this one, even somewhat manipulating things so that I could fully see its purpose. I became fully aware of that only tonight - that there are things beyond everyone's control.
But... since the dust is still scattered around us, maybe we could try at least, to give advice - or recommendation - even if it would be harsh and brutal to everyone. I wouldn't react like this if I don't see it's urgency - until we don't see a clear possiblility after all these confusion sets.
We could just hope and pray that whatever end we would achieve, it would still be within the parameters we usually cherish and hold on.
Some two years ago, the same thing happened between me and my katropas. It was the heat of the election and we as a faction sided with the group that wanted change. After hopelessness settled in, they decided to do the extreme - malign the candidates using black propaganda as their vehicle. Aware of its possible consequences, I acted on my own, sabotaging every attempt they do to destroy the present administration. For I believe that it was the right to thing to do. My closest among my barkada reluctantly supported my actions but at the height of the confrontation, they suddenly felt silent about the whole thing...
I stood my ground, and as a consequence, they did shunned me for a time. I embraced it wholeheartedly believing that it was the best and right thing to do.
After all the humiliation and isolation they did to me, we ended up victorious. The candidates we were supporting won a landslide elections and people had forgotten the things we did and at the very end, we controlled all the affairs that are going in and out of journsoc.
By now, I am aware that most people would oppose this extreme action. I understand that... This is, after all, a very huge gamble.
However, let me once and for all clear up that I was only reacting to the actions themselves, intended or not, spontaneous or even well planned. With all honesty, I only want to see a better end for all of this confusion some of us got ourselves into.
I know, I have offended people with this entry... I am very very sorry for reacting this way. I am only trying to help you out by explaining bluntly the things that are already happening between you.
I understand how difficult it is to be emotionally entangled with someone. I was once in your shoes too before... way way before and it hurted me a thousand times over because I never listened to their advice.
Sometimes the only cure for such emotional entangleness is to let the people involved see the truth, no matter how brutal, blunt, offending or ego busting it could be...
Allow me to explain that I do these things as a friend, a brother... a family member.
I don't really know how this things would come to pass. As advised by people around me, this is the end line where I could plead my advice. In the end, it would still be up to you to resolve this matter...
alone.
For now, the only thing I could do is listen
silently... distantly
waiting for whatever resolution this would take.
I just hope that this very difficult... and painful gamble would pay off, the way it was intended to be.
It's up to you guys. I just hope that you will both see the light, whatever it would be...
and mark my word... I will accept it gradually, no matter what it would be... After all, I'm you're big brother. My role here is to share light... even though I know that I might be for just a moment.
This is Tri[p]nautic, temporarily signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment