Back to my old insomniac self. Eaten by stress, I decided to sleep before 11 only to wake up at 1 am. After that most unfortunate sleep disruption, I decided to spend the night playing Master of Orion 3 PC Game. My body clock's compensating from the increasingly smaller free time I have for my self. In fact, there are days when I feel that I don't have any free time at all - I just go home to sleep.
Lately, words seemed to avoid me. I can't write my own journal because I don't know what to write, or what to share. I think I'm entering into this phase again where I want distance myself from everyone. However, I don't know where to hide or what to do within the isolation period. I've been so crappy these days that I still wonder if it's ok to share crappy thoughts...
Anyway
My sentiments are deeply veering in towards FPJ. People would claim that he's ignorant or stupid or an Erap 2 material... but choosing between him and that witch GMA, I would always choose the former. Conrado De Quiros was right when he finally admitted that he's more afraid of Gloria than Da King taking over Malacanang. GMA's been showing her desire... no... hunger for power to the point that she'll do everything just to retain it.
Even if she manipulates a TV station for the sake of winning.
Let it be known that from now on, I really wouldn't care who will win this election... just boot the bitch out of Malacanang and let the people teach her a lesson that the more you show everyone how power hungry you are, the higher the chances they'll fuck you up till you quit.
Which reminds me
It's been two days since James lent me two of his blueporn VCDs, and man... I've been wasting my man juice at an alarming rate. No wonder, the stress is killing me - all the reserve energy I have is being diverted into releasing glory out of the bunghole.
Hey kapatid, thanks for the epektos... I know, I should be returning them to you ASAP. I'll copy them when I have a free time this week.
And lastly...
It's not the writing style that I'm looking forward to whenever I read someone's blog - - it is how they express themselves freely and talk about the things that happen to them.
Thank you for granting me access to your world... I promise, I'll be just a silent reader and nothing more. You're not that bad as you think you are when it comes to expressing yourself, in fact you're good. If we can find free time, I'll teach you how to add interactive links, so that people could respond to you and your entries.
Till we meet again dude.
Lately, words seemed to avoid me. I can't write my own journal because I don't know what to write, or what to share. I think I'm entering into this phase again where I want distance myself from everyone. However, I don't know where to hide or what to do within the isolation period. I've been so crappy these days that I still wonder if it's ok to share crappy thoughts...
Anyway
My sentiments are deeply veering in towards FPJ. People would claim that he's ignorant or stupid or an Erap 2 material... but choosing between him and that witch GMA, I would always choose the former. Conrado De Quiros was right when he finally admitted that he's more afraid of Gloria than Da King taking over Malacanang. GMA's been showing her desire... no... hunger for power to the point that she'll do everything just to retain it.
Even if she manipulates a TV station for the sake of winning.
Let it be known that from now on, I really wouldn't care who will win this election... just boot the bitch out of Malacanang and let the people teach her a lesson that the more you show everyone how power hungry you are, the higher the chances they'll fuck you up till you quit.
Which reminds me
It's been two days since James lent me two of his blueporn VCDs, and man... I've been wasting my man juice at an alarming rate. No wonder, the stress is killing me - all the reserve energy I have is being diverted into releasing glory out of the bunghole.
Hey kapatid, thanks for the epektos... I know, I should be returning them to you ASAP. I'll copy them when I have a free time this week.
And lastly...
It's not the writing style that I'm looking forward to whenever I read someone's blog - - it is how they express themselves freely and talk about the things that happen to them.
Thank you for granting me access to your world... I promise, I'll be just a silent reader and nothing more. You're not that bad as you think you are when it comes to expressing yourself, in fact you're good. If we can find free time, I'll teach you how to add interactive links, so that people could respond to you and your entries.
Till we meet again dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment