We spent an entire night on Henry and Elwyn's fuck nest. The place is better than our homebase and because of that, we played horsie horsie three times during our stay there.
As the story goes, he asked me yesterday afternoon if he could spend a night on my place. A jeepney strike is imminent today, and learning from his previous mistakes - it's impossible to get a ride from Valenzuela to Manila.
Actually, my place is ready and my mom even gave me permission to let him stay on my room, however knowing how discriminating and grouchy he could be especially when he's cranky, I decided to change my plans and have ourselves be confined in a place where we could enjoy one another in peace.
10 pm in Sta Cruz last night, I called mom telling her that I would be joining my officemates to talk about submitting my resignation letter on wednesday. She said ok.
The room where we stayed was nice, very cold and more of a hotel rather than a... however, it cost me a lot more than spending a night in our own love nest down south.
Despite his cranky and irritating mood whenever he gets disturbed thrice cut my patience, the whole moment was pure bliss.
I dreamed of a moment where we would find ourselves completely naked. Sleeping, arms wrapped around one another. His head close to my chest and his warm body leaning on to mine... I dreamt of a moment of singularity with him.
Once again, I got my wish last night.
As the story goes, he asked me yesterday afternoon if he could spend a night on my place. A jeepney strike is imminent today, and learning from his previous mistakes - it's impossible to get a ride from Valenzuela to Manila.
Actually, my place is ready and my mom even gave me permission to let him stay on my room, however knowing how discriminating and grouchy he could be especially when he's cranky, I decided to change my plans and have ourselves be confined in a place where we could enjoy one another in peace.
10 pm in Sta Cruz last night, I called mom telling her that I would be joining my officemates to talk about submitting my resignation letter on wednesday. She said ok.
The room where we stayed was nice, very cold and more of a hotel rather than a... however, it cost me a lot more than spending a night in our own love nest down south.
Despite his cranky and irritating mood whenever he gets disturbed thrice cut my patience, the whole moment was pure bliss.
I dreamed of a moment where we would find ourselves completely naked. Sleeping, arms wrapped around one another. His head close to my chest and his warm body leaning on to mine... I dreamt of a moment of singularity with him.
Once again, I got my wish last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment