And so I went to Fitness First this afternoon, and saw the many beautiful people who frequented that place. Gyms are said to be gay churches... and no wonder, I was not surprised that my PLUdar has gone haywire inside.
Ms Tina, the nice lady who called me up yesterday inviting me for a free training, asked me to sign up a lot of papers even before I ever got a tour of the place.
"Sabi ko na nga ba eh, wala na akong kawala dito eh. It's all or nothing pare, you're part of the stereotype na".
After 30 minutes of chatting, giving intro's and other vital information about myself, she finally gave me a tour of the place. Going from room to room Shyet! Ang laki talaga ng FF! They have this movie room with a lot of stationary bikes around. The guide told me that the room is for those gym people who get easily bored doing their routine. Nga naman, you're in a place where your main obejective is to burn fats then you'll even end up pampering yourself. I guess this is what you call multi-tasking. Nagtanggal ka na ng taba, me libreng movie ka pa! Ang tsalap siguro magstationary bike habang pinapanood mo yung Japanese Version ng The Ring. hehehe.
Next, she asked me to go to the men's room to put my things on the locker. Sheesh, kaya pala andami kong naririnig na sex stories about gym's shower rooms eh pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko pa lang eh nagulat na ako sa sobrang laki ng place, in fact, kalahati ata ng buong ground floor eh men's room. My guide said that they even got a sauna inside, but when I saw a lot of naked guys flaunting their prized torsos around, I decided to simply put my things on the locker and went out of the room immediately, I don't want to imagine things...
We went up, to the main fitness room with all those gym equipments you could ever imagine - from treadmills, to stationary bikes, to dumbells and stuffs and mind you mga tol, these toys are high tech. You could check your heartbeat, calories burned etc etc in a machine. The last time I used a treadmill, nadumihan pa yung kamay ko dahil sa kalawang, this time ibang klase tong sinubukan ko.
We also checked out the aerobics room where group exercises are given somehow, the room smells like pawis, yeah. It's warm, somewhat stinky and the mirrors seems to be coated by body oils. I'm not good when doing syncronized movements. If ever, I wouldn't dare try to join the group inside.
Returning to the guests' lounge. Ms. Tina gave me the computation/pricelist of how much it would cost me just to apply here and become a member.
Punyeta! at the end, it would cost me an initial P3,500+ just to sign up. Hindi pa kasama dun yung mga bayarin ko every month etc. etc. Talk about the price of being well-fit. Actually kaya naman talaga ng budget ko, However my kuripot side tells me that I might not save my salary because of this.
Being in a high end gym like this, is part of my becoming-an-urbanite fantasy - and become a gym buff one day. Talk about enjoying the good life. However after seeing the cost, parang nagunaw ata ang lahat ng mga pangarap ko. I think this is too expensive and when I think about how it would leave me unprepared when the real emergency arrives, I think I cannot compromise my money for this.
In fact, I can get a decent gym for half the price. The place is fabulous - very interesting, but I have to consider my priorities.
After a brief demo of those machines, I decided to inform Ms. Tina that I have an "emergency meeting" at the office and have to leave early. Wish ko lang na hindi sana niya nahalata na umandar na naman ang pagiging kuripot ko kaya ako biglang umatras. Yesterday, Arrjae said the same thing - I consult daw muna niya sa "GIRLFRIEND" niya kung maggy-gym sha dun o hindi... Hehehe, what a very lame excuse. Sorry fwend. hihi.
The place is good actually, Ideal for guys who wanted to feel better about themselves. Anyway, who knows. I told them that I would return tomorrow. If I get a lot of encouragement at home (and when they can assure me in the office that they'll provide my 15k salary every month) tonight, I might, at the end, still consider joining that Fitness Center. Sayang naman, baka eto na lang ang iniintay ko.
Pero anyways, as of now... I'm still having doubts.
---
Toinks thanks for the initial inspiration! tuwa ako na you had a good clubbing experience last night. Labs na talaga kita.
Ms Tina, the nice lady who called me up yesterday inviting me for a free training, asked me to sign up a lot of papers even before I ever got a tour of the place.
"Sabi ko na nga ba eh, wala na akong kawala dito eh. It's all or nothing pare, you're part of the stereotype na".
After 30 minutes of chatting, giving intro's and other vital information about myself, she finally gave me a tour of the place. Going from room to room Shyet! Ang laki talaga ng FF! They have this movie room with a lot of stationary bikes around. The guide told me that the room is for those gym people who get easily bored doing their routine. Nga naman, you're in a place where your main obejective is to burn fats then you'll even end up pampering yourself. I guess this is what you call multi-tasking. Nagtanggal ka na ng taba, me libreng movie ka pa! Ang tsalap siguro magstationary bike habang pinapanood mo yung Japanese Version ng The Ring. hehehe.
Next, she asked me to go to the men's room to put my things on the locker. Sheesh, kaya pala andami kong naririnig na sex stories about gym's shower rooms eh pagkapasok na pagkapasok ko pa lang eh nagulat na ako sa sobrang laki ng place, in fact, kalahati ata ng buong ground floor eh men's room. My guide said that they even got a sauna inside, but when I saw a lot of naked guys flaunting their prized torsos around, I decided to simply put my things on the locker and went out of the room immediately, I don't want to imagine things...
We went up, to the main fitness room with all those gym equipments you could ever imagine - from treadmills, to stationary bikes, to dumbells and stuffs and mind you mga tol, these toys are high tech. You could check your heartbeat, calories burned etc etc in a machine. The last time I used a treadmill, nadumihan pa yung kamay ko dahil sa kalawang, this time ibang klase tong sinubukan ko.
We also checked out the aerobics room where group exercises are given somehow, the room smells like pawis, yeah. It's warm, somewhat stinky and the mirrors seems to be coated by body oils. I'm not good when doing syncronized movements. If ever, I wouldn't dare try to join the group inside.
Returning to the guests' lounge. Ms. Tina gave me the computation/pricelist of how much it would cost me just to apply here and become a member.
Punyeta! at the end, it would cost me an initial P3,500+ just to sign up. Hindi pa kasama dun yung mga bayarin ko every month etc. etc. Talk about the price of being well-fit. Actually kaya naman talaga ng budget ko, However my kuripot side tells me that I might not save my salary because of this.
Being in a high end gym like this, is part of my becoming-an-urbanite fantasy - and become a gym buff one day. Talk about enjoying the good life. However after seeing the cost, parang nagunaw ata ang lahat ng mga pangarap ko. I think this is too expensive and when I think about how it would leave me unprepared when the real emergency arrives, I think I cannot compromise my money for this.
In fact, I can get a decent gym for half the price. The place is fabulous - very interesting, but I have to consider my priorities.
After a brief demo of those machines, I decided to inform Ms. Tina that I have an "emergency meeting" at the office and have to leave early. Wish ko lang na hindi sana niya nahalata na umandar na naman ang pagiging kuripot ko kaya ako biglang umatras. Yesterday, Arrjae said the same thing - I consult daw muna niya sa "GIRLFRIEND" niya kung maggy-gym sha dun o hindi... Hehehe, what a very lame excuse. Sorry fwend. hihi.
The place is good actually, Ideal for guys who wanted to feel better about themselves. Anyway, who knows. I told them that I would return tomorrow. If I get a lot of encouragement at home (and when they can assure me in the office that they'll provide my 15k salary every month) tonight, I might, at the end, still consider joining that Fitness Center. Sayang naman, baka eto na lang ang iniintay ko.
Pero anyways, as of now... I'm still having doubts.
---
Toinks thanks for the initial inspiration! tuwa ako na you had a good clubbing experience last night. Labs na talaga kita.
No comments:
Post a Comment