"mas bagay ata akong lesbian kesa sa PLU..."
I told this jokingly to Zeki this morning.
Lately I've had this feeling that aside from being attracted and aroused to guys, there's nothing really connects me to the gay world. PLUs are talking about Divas, Beauty Pageants, QAF, Star In A Million, Telenovelas etc. etc... even my bud will sometimes caught me unprepared when he starts conversing with me about his interests, which revolves around these themes. I know, I adore Cher, but that's it, I go to BED every week only to dance freely and drown myself to hard beats and house music. However, no matter how I try to relate to the general discussions, most gays talk about, I almost end up not relating at all.
Probably because I don't watch these programs and these things doesn't really interests me.
Weird thing is that I chatted with a lesbian some time ago and most of her interests - from Tracy Chapman, to rock bands, to scenic locations and out-of-town places (aside from beaches and Puerto Galera), we totally jived. In fact, I think that I can even smell lesbians-in-hiding myself. Pero shempre, it takes a little bit of chatting before I could use those senses. What matters is that most of the time, I feel that I belong to the Lez' world than in my world.
Oh well, kanya-kanyang trip lang yan. As long as I don't fall for girls or... butches and as long as I can talk about men, men, and men with a fellow PLU. Then I'm sure that this Lesbian tendencies of mine remains a feeling and nothing more.
... On the other hand, why do the vagina roused my curiousities lately? Weird...
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment