Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Infinity Calling

I thought that it was the right ship for me.
But another ship comes along, not just to
sail me away but to take me home, where
I was belong.

If God has a message for all of this,
I think it is about correcting missed opportunities.
This is exactly what happened before, when
I choose a new career over their invitation
to return to their fold.
This time, I have made my decision.
It's time for me to undo those regrets.

I was with my former PR Officer the whole evening
and for a brief moment, I existed as their writer
and not just a mere slave-worker. It was so good
to be free. It was a split-second, ecstatic taste of heaven.

I will wait this time, even if it would take very long.
This is my only chance to return, to be what I was...

Forget the towers of Makati and Ortigas, this is the future
calling me back.

I just hope they would still take me in.

No comments: