Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Summarizing the Legacy

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?



Become the co-breadwinner and major funder in the house.



2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?



Resolutions are bound to be broken.



3. Did anyone close to you give birth?



If you consider animals, of course, our cat gave birth 2 times.



4. Did anyone close to you die?



No, and I wish no one will.



5. What countries did you visit?



Almost every country that has a website in the Internet. :D



6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?



FINANCIAL SECURITY



7. What date(s) from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?



- June 5, The year we declared independence from papa.

- December 14, The date would really like to eradicate from my mind



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?



To save 35k in my bank account, only to be withdrawn in a series of emergency situations.



9. What was your biggest failure?



Loose in the middle of the career race.



10. Did you suffer illness or injury?



I can't remember.



11. What was the best thing you bought?



Original Sims2 CD

Wheelchair for my mom



12. Whose behavior merited celebration?



Our family, for becoming closer despite papa abandoning us.



13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?



Dad



14. Where did most of your money go?



BBB - Bills Buddy and Bank



15. What DO you get really, really, really excited about this 2005?



Sims2 University

Prospects of going back to Infinite Ideas



16. What song will always remind you of 2004?



Can't think of any



17. Compared to this time last year, are you:



i. happier or sadder? Sadder

ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter

iii. richer or poorer? Financially More Insecured



18. What do you wish you'd done more of?



Take career advancement more seriously



19. What do you wish you'd done less of?



Career Adventurism



20. How will you be spending Christmas?in 2005



Still, with the entire family on my mother side. Preserve the tradition we have cherished for 23 years now.



21. Did you fall in love in 2004?



I always fall in love again with my buddy.



22. How many one-night stands?



NONE



23. What was your favourite TV program?



Still, Ren and Stimpy, Discovery Channel Documentaries, Spongebob Squarepants, As Told by Ginger



24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?



Next question please.



25. What was the best book you read?



I haven't read a novel for a long time.



26. What was your greatest musical discovery?



Spongecola!



27. What did you want and got?



Work



28. What did you want and not get?



Preservation and stability of my dad's former empire



29. Favorite film of this year?



Feng Shui, The Incredibles



30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?



I cursed my birthday.



31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?



If I have more sources of income.



32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?



The great wardrobe malfunction/deformation. Hehehe



33. What kept you sane?



I've always been paranoid and insecure almost every week of the year.



34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?



JM Cobbarubias made me thought about big brothers.



35. What political issue stirred you the most?



GMA Cheated. Period.



36. Who/What did you miss?



I missed the good old days when homosexuality/bisexuality was just new to me. When I don't have to think too much about responsibilities and security. When I have all the time with me. When I would just think of Friday and Saturday nights as party nights. When all I have to think about is how to earn and save 100K in my bank and use it to start my own kingdom.



37. Who was the best new person you met?



I'm a jaded and weary person. As much as possible, I just want to preserve the friendships I already have. Meeting new people, personally is the least of my priorities when it comes to my social life. I'd rather forge friendships here in blog, where I can at least, have a peek on their lives before actually meeting them in person.



38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.



Life is not a bed of roses... it is a neverending struggle for survival.



40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.



"And I am not afraid to try it on my own I don't care if I'm right or wrong I'll live my life the way I feel no matter what I'm gonna keep it real You know Time for me to do it on my own" - Whitney Houston, Try it On My Own



No comments: