My brother said on sms that ex has a relationship with another of our brother.
When I found the message, my first reaction was Fuck!
Ano ito tuhugan?
Well that's the reason why I tried all possible ways to stop him from joining my group. Alam ko naman na gagawin niya lang itong fishing ground eh. People don't understand, they thought I was very bitter, which is somehow I am... but the more important thing is, I am only protecting those I care. I know that ex doesn't know what true relationship is all about? He needs it only for convenience.
So anyway I was thinking if I'd get furious about it... Kayo mga tol, how would you feel if you found out that kinarelasyon ng ka-tropa mo yung ex mo na halos sinumpa mo, without you knowing it, and then you'd know it from someone else?
Probably, the news hasn't really sink in yet. I know, he's not the first one, there were others before him.
I'm trying to put some sense into my feelings. Should I get pissed off? mad? or just plain quever, since I don't control their lives naman. I have to put into my mind that some people have respect for others no, while some don't care about your feelings. They just do something that appeals them, no matter how it is against your ideals.
Wala lang, at the back of my mind - beyond the feelings of betrayal and anger, something tells me to keep my mouth shut and feelings invicible. If I should hate, then I should hate in the dark. If I'm furious about it, then let my mere gestures show it. Di na lang ako magsasalita. Besides, I should be happy with my own life. It would be two years already since we broke up, and the best thing is, I'm still with the guy who completely replaced him in my life.
Anyway, wala na akong magagawa. Itago nila yun, and fine! ganun lang naman pala eh! Be warned though, what his nature doesn't appeal to everyone. Triple my paranoia on my buddy and that's him. Dagdag mo pa na kapag tinopak siya eh aawayin ka everyday of the week. Since it was my first M2M relationship, it completely bursted my ideal bubble. In three months that we have been us, 2.5 months of it was pure hell. It forced me to become who he is.
Perhaps my brother should learn my lessons on his own. Perhaps, their relationship wouldn't have that much impact, knowing my brother. Unlike what I showed him before, my brod couldn't do the same feat. It hasn't been recorded, or noted yet. Kanya kanyang panahon lang yan. It made some damage into how I trust my partner though... but because of him, I learned how to value relationships that I never realized before that ex of mine came into my life.
kung totoo man yung balita.
Goodluck na lang senyo.
When I found the message, my first reaction was Fuck!
Ano ito tuhugan?
Well that's the reason why I tried all possible ways to stop him from joining my group. Alam ko naman na gagawin niya lang itong fishing ground eh. People don't understand, they thought I was very bitter, which is somehow I am... but the more important thing is, I am only protecting those I care. I know that ex doesn't know what true relationship is all about? He needs it only for convenience.
So anyway I was thinking if I'd get furious about it... Kayo mga tol, how would you feel if you found out that kinarelasyon ng ka-tropa mo yung ex mo na halos sinumpa mo, without you knowing it, and then you'd know it from someone else?
Probably, the news hasn't really sink in yet. I know, he's not the first one, there were others before him.
I'm trying to put some sense into my feelings. Should I get pissed off? mad? or just plain quever, since I don't control their lives naman. I have to put into my mind that some people have respect for others no, while some don't care about your feelings. They just do something that appeals them, no matter how it is against your ideals.
Wala lang, at the back of my mind - beyond the feelings of betrayal and anger, something tells me to keep my mouth shut and feelings invicible. If I should hate, then I should hate in the dark. If I'm furious about it, then let my mere gestures show it. Di na lang ako magsasalita. Besides, I should be happy with my own life. It would be two years already since we broke up, and the best thing is, I'm still with the guy who completely replaced him in my life.
Anyway, wala na akong magagawa. Itago nila yun, and fine! ganun lang naman pala eh! Be warned though, what his nature doesn't appeal to everyone. Triple my paranoia on my buddy and that's him. Dagdag mo pa na kapag tinopak siya eh aawayin ka everyday of the week. Since it was my first M2M relationship, it completely bursted my ideal bubble. In three months that we have been us, 2.5 months of it was pure hell. It forced me to become who he is.
Perhaps my brother should learn my lessons on his own. Perhaps, their relationship wouldn't have that much impact, knowing my brother. Unlike what I showed him before, my brod couldn't do the same feat. It hasn't been recorded, or noted yet. Kanya kanyang panahon lang yan. It made some damage into how I trust my partner though... but because of him, I learned how to value relationships that I never realized before that ex of mine came into my life.
kung totoo man yung balita.
Goodluck na lang senyo.
No comments:
Post a Comment