Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Good Boy

bobby

you're an ideal boy... guys want to date and boys

want to be you. you play sports, can shop, have

great friends, good music taste and are always

loyal to your boyfriend! go you!



what type of gay boi are you?

brought to you by Quizilla



------



I had a weird dream this morning. In my dream, I was looking for a sideline and I landed at the gates of San Miguel, the plant where Marvin Kirsh is working. One thing that makes the dream so weird was that Zeki (Jaguarlord) is working as an HR officer. He immediately hired and placed me at the lobby, sorta like the time-controller.



At the same time, I was also working in a call center. After I landed a job, I planned to go AWOL in that call center where I was previously working.



The last thing I remembered was that on my first day I was late.

No comments: