Farewell Noli Me Tanggero.
Your pages all gone, now, its like a part of me has been erased.
For years, I was following your every story. You were my inspiration while I was building my own phankspace. Yours was my security blanket, my direct communication to your author, the link that binds me to whatever I cherish about our common past.
It was you who finally convinced me to move from PEx to blogspace, leaving our old world empty and deserted.
You were the one who lead a pack of men to create their own blogs so that they could follow you and your great and awesome life story. But as we tend to gravitate into our own worlds
Your loss made sure that such gravitation would disconnect us even further...
But you know what, you inspired a lot of people to reveal themselves in this cyber journal we call ours. You have created a huge following among us, even if we never mention it to you.
I know, popularity has a price to pay, but your lost made a lot of orphans who used to look up to your blog.
But, its your decision to close it down. And I accept it.
Well this is indeed the end.
---
Paalam. Maraming salamat sa pagbabahagi ng kwento mo kaibigan.
Your pages all gone, now, its like a part of me has been erased.
For years, I was following your every story. You were my inspiration while I was building my own phankspace. Yours was my security blanket, my direct communication to your author, the link that binds me to whatever I cherish about our common past.
It was you who finally convinced me to move from PEx to blogspace, leaving our old world empty and deserted.
You were the one who lead a pack of men to create their own blogs so that they could follow you and your great and awesome life story. But as we tend to gravitate into our own worlds
Your loss made sure that such gravitation would disconnect us even further...
But you know what, you inspired a lot of people to reveal themselves in this cyber journal we call ours. You have created a huge following among us, even if we never mention it to you.
I know, popularity has a price to pay, but your lost made a lot of orphans who used to look up to your blog.
But, its your decision to close it down. And I accept it.
Well this is indeed the end.
---
Paalam. Maraming salamat sa pagbabahagi ng kwento mo kaibigan.
No comments:
Post a Comment