In order to save money (which I actually got yesterday thru my ATM account), I never left the house today.
---
Unfortunately, I spent the whole afternoon arguing with mom (which almost ended up at the emergency room of some hospital near our place...) Good thing, I arguments swerved when it became too heated. I promise never to have arguments with her regarding our fucking publishing business. From now on, I'll just shut up if those things are being brought up. and drown myself with illussions of discovering 5 million pesos in my bank account, deposited by someone who was so careless enough to write a wrong account number.
---
After those tense moments with my mom, I decided to install some PC games in my newly-reformatted computer. However, my Sims2 doesn't work and my Civilization 3 almost failed to install because of my faulty CD Rom Drive. Good thing my DVD-Rom, which doesn't really work almost all the time, suddenly worked today and it was able to read the Civ3 CD. It paved the way for me to install and finally play that game the whole evening.
---
When the training ended last Friday, my biggest worry was how to cope up with an entire week without specific routines and objectives everday. You see, I can't apply to another companies since I am waiting for Convergy's call. I also can't go to the office since it isn't operational since last last Friday. My SSS business was already completed last Tuesday, so I have nothing to do for the rest of the week.
The bum episode I am experiencing now reminded me of my existence last year, when I was also a bum looking for job.
The most difficult thing to bear during these days is how to spend a day without nothing to do. The sense of achieveing nothing for a day is sometimes, too upsetting to realize. It's like having an existence without any purpose at all.
Oh well, at least I've got the chance to surf the internet and play my games the whole day.
Five days to go before the beginning of another week.
---
Unfortunately, I spent the whole afternoon arguing with mom (which almost ended up at the emergency room of some hospital near our place...) Good thing, I arguments swerved when it became too heated. I promise never to have arguments with her regarding our fucking publishing business. From now on, I'll just shut up if those things are being brought up. and drown myself with illussions of discovering 5 million pesos in my bank account, deposited by someone who was so careless enough to write a wrong account number.
---
After those tense moments with my mom, I decided to install some PC games in my newly-reformatted computer. However, my Sims2 doesn't work and my Civilization 3 almost failed to install because of my faulty CD Rom Drive. Good thing my DVD-Rom, which doesn't really work almost all the time, suddenly worked today and it was able to read the Civ3 CD. It paved the way for me to install and finally play that game the whole evening.
---
When the training ended last Friday, my biggest worry was how to cope up with an entire week without specific routines and objectives everday. You see, I can't apply to another companies since I am waiting for Convergy's call. I also can't go to the office since it isn't operational since last last Friday. My SSS business was already completed last Tuesday, so I have nothing to do for the rest of the week.
The bum episode I am experiencing now reminded me of my existence last year, when I was also a bum looking for job.
The most difficult thing to bear during these days is how to spend a day without nothing to do. The sense of achieveing nothing for a day is sometimes, too upsetting to realize. It's like having an existence without any purpose at all.
Oh well, at least I've got the chance to surf the internet and play my games the whole day.
Five days to go before the beginning of another week.
No comments:
Post a Comment