Ever since the GloriaGate scandal, my stand was far far different from my mom and my activist sister. They cannot understand why, a critical person like me would openly support GMA and close my eyes to the reality.
But the truth is, they really dont know. Its my principle that tells me to close my eyes so that I can see only black in my eyes.
I am basing my decision to my Kapit Sa Patalim principle. I can't fight this war so I have to join them.
---
Actually, the truth is I believe that GMA cheated last elections. I was for FPJ then.
I know that she used all her powers to manipulate everything just for her to win. And now that the truth has been revealed, her evil actions would haunt her for the rest of her life.
Imagine to be a hated president... no wait, imagine to be a cursed president for 6 years. I think thats a good punishment enough.
---
Opposition are always talking of booting her out of office. But how? Have another snap elections? Where will we get millions of pesos for that, now that our economy is in shambles? Be ruled by a junta? I would rather stand butt naked on top of Edsa Shrine and make an eksena than to be ruled by the fucking military.
No, by all means, I want GMA to stay.
Theres no alternative.
---
Besides, once the foreign expats felt that our situation turns worse, they would pack up overnight leaving millions of Yuppies (e.g. Call Center Agents and other Outsourcing Professionals) jobless. Once these people become jobless, our very very delicate service economy would collapse. Millions of laborers (e.g. the service support crews) would loose their jobs too.
In the end, we might see a further social collapse if the government falls.
We might have a civil war in our midst since everyone would like to grab the power for themselves.
Some provinces and regions might declare their independence overnight just to escape the maelstrom.
I might see a Federation of Visayas or Republic of Cebu in the future...
Well, poor us.
Thanks to those greedy political whores who takes advantage of every situation that would let them gain big for themselves.
Filipinos are not yet ready for another Edsa Revolution. Everyone is already weary.
People dont trust the system anymore.
Let history judge our time.
But the truth is, they really dont know. Its my principle that tells me to close my eyes so that I can see only black in my eyes.
I am basing my decision to my Kapit Sa Patalim principle. I can't fight this war so I have to join them.
---
Actually, the truth is I believe that GMA cheated last elections. I was for FPJ then.
I know that she used all her powers to manipulate everything just for her to win. And now that the truth has been revealed, her evil actions would haunt her for the rest of her life.
Imagine to be a hated president... no wait, imagine to be a cursed president for 6 years. I think thats a good punishment enough.
---
Opposition are always talking of booting her out of office. But how? Have another snap elections? Where will we get millions of pesos for that, now that our economy is in shambles? Be ruled by a junta? I would rather stand butt naked on top of Edsa Shrine and make an eksena than to be ruled by the fucking military.
No, by all means, I want GMA to stay.
Theres no alternative.
---
Besides, once the foreign expats felt that our situation turns worse, they would pack up overnight leaving millions of Yuppies (e.g. Call Center Agents and other Outsourcing Professionals) jobless. Once these people become jobless, our very very delicate service economy would collapse. Millions of laborers (e.g. the service support crews) would loose their jobs too.
In the end, we might see a further social collapse if the government falls.
We might have a civil war in our midst since everyone would like to grab the power for themselves.
Some provinces and regions might declare their independence overnight just to escape the maelstrom.
I might see a Federation of Visayas or Republic of Cebu in the future...
Well, poor us.
Thanks to those greedy political whores who takes advantage of every situation that would let them gain big for themselves.
Filipinos are not yet ready for another Edsa Revolution. Everyone is already weary.
People dont trust the system anymore.
Let history judge our time.
No comments:
Post a Comment