If not for Joy, the girl I befriended the last time I went to BED. I might have done a grave mistake last night.
For the first time, I went inside the said club with the intention, or should I say open to the idea of deliberately hooking up with someone there.
This time, I know there were reasons. I wasn't that really afraid anymore of the consequences. Ganun pala yun, you can always give good advices to every gay problem guys would share to you, but you can never solve your problems yourself.
I guess, I'm officially tilting. Between the fears of being single again and the hopes of carrying on the relationship that have endured years in existence.
A familiar old voice within me speaks.
"Yes... you made me feel so alive."
For the first time, I went inside the said club with the intention, or should I say open to the idea of deliberately hooking up with someone there.
This time, I know there were reasons. I wasn't that really afraid anymore of the consequences. Ganun pala yun, you can always give good advices to every gay problem guys would share to you, but you can never solve your problems yourself.
I guess, I'm officially tilting. Between the fears of being single again and the hopes of carrying on the relationship that have endured years in existence.
A familiar old voice within me speaks.
"Yes... you made me feel so alive."
No comments:
Post a Comment