During my chat days, this was my typical agenda during a horny day.
Guess what my nick is.
And yeah ladies, pardon me for the use of vulgar words... I used the very same words in the chat so that I can fully emphasize that I was teasing the guy.
---
Kantotero> pero di ako negrito ah
active_guy> hehehe...
Kantotero> di effem
active_guy> payat?chubby?
Kantotero> stocky
active_guy> anong stocky?
Kantotero> malaman
active_guy> i see...
active_guy> sarap nun ah!
Kantotero> :)
Kantotero> ano kaya gagawin mo sakin
Kantotero> kapag nasa kama tayo
Kantotero> hehehe
active_guy> expect the unexpected....
Kantotero> hahaha
Kantotero> bawal ungol ha
active_guy> naman!!!!!
active_guy> bsta dlwa tau masasarpan.col ako dun...
active_guy> ung tipong naghahalikan,ngroromansahan at kung ano pa...
active_guy> ano?
active_guy> mgagawa mo ba un?
Kantotero> shempre
Kantotero> enjoy ko yun
Kantotero> taena yung tinitira mo yung guy
Kantotero> tapos hinahalikan mo rin
Kantotero> astig yun
active_guy> pre,ok lang ba sau medyo chubby ako?
active_guy> may laman pero di naman mataba....
Kantotero> ok lang
active_guy> ok...compatible naman pla tau eh...
In yer dreams guy... in yer dreams.
No wonder, when they asked me if I am ready to do the job, I never doubted my capabilities. I've been a dirty chatter way way before, and after all those years of avoiding the rooms, I am still am.
Seriously, I am having troubles maintaining discipline to myself. There were times, I'll tell myself that sex is just sex and nothing more... which... a year ago, would be a no-no in my principles.
But when something is lacking in you. When you are having troubles with your bed partner. When you feel that you are slowly loosing your grip to your committment.
These things pop into your mind.
Good thing, I would always be reminded of what dad did to my mom.
I would always be reminded of how he told mom way way before that he wouldn't repeat what his father did to them.
I don't know if I can keep my promise never to repeat the same mistake again. Clubbing to BED alone poses more serious threats as the weeks go by.
Its either I break the relationship, commit the mistake and keep it as a secret, or let someone tell me that what I am tempted to do is perfectly normal and its my right as a sexual person.
But seriously, I need a good advice soon.
Or else...
Kantotero> marami akong kapartner
Kantotero> na nilabasan
Kantotero> ng di man lang nagjajakol
Kantotero> :)
active_guy> ano,pwede ba natin sun\bukan ngaun?
active_guy> may place ka po ba?
Kantotero> may place ako
Kantotero> punta ka rito?
active_guy> tlga?
active_guy> ngaun na...
active_guy> punta na ako...
active_guy> san tau mgkikita?
Kantotero> Ikaw
Kantotero> san mo gusto magkita?
Kantotero> san mo gustong sunduin kita?
active_guy> sa sm?
Kantotero> sm?
active_guy> centerpoint...
active_guy> pwede?
Kantotero> layo masyado
Kantotero> gusto mo sa...
*MiRc Disconnected.
I'm sorry dude, I am not ready to turn myself yet.
Despite the problems I have with phanks.
Good thing, I am still in control.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment