Sunday, December 19, 2004

The OUTsider's Christmas Party

It was an events organizer's nightmare but it ended up a huge success. The 2004 Christmas Party was a landmark activity for all of us. Attended by around 30 Odders and their guests, the private karaoke room of 9 pizza 7 chicken was deemed small for a very large group.



At the same time, I have finally completed the first phase of my year-ender project too, sensha na, have to leave early for some buddy obligations. Too bad, we're both tired and exhausted to go back. But I've heard that you had a blast.



Hanggang sa susunod muli. Indeed, last night's events proved that the OUTsiders are here to stay. Thanks to both the organizers, emcees and those who attended the event. Your presence is very well appreciated.



---



Congrats Arj, and thank you for listening. Told you last time that the only way to redeem yourself is to finish what you started. Di ko alam kung nag-cinderella ka rin kagaya ko. But so far, your historic hugging with Stolich made last nights event a kodak moment. How I wished someone took a picture of that moment.



Thanks rin kay Boy Kampai for documenting the whole event. Alam ko wa-poise ako the whole time the camera's focused on me, but hey, we're cool pare.



---



And to RC the Carebear, I went all the way from Rob Place Ermita to Greenhills just to secure that "scepter" phanks and I gave you. Please take care of it mahal na sapa. Fab na ang mga sapa gerls ngayon, hindi na palo-palo ang symbol ng powers ng aming reyna. Hehehe.



---



Last nights event allowed me a diversion to forget the things that bothered me this week. Ang galeng. How I wished I stayed longer, shempre with my bud with me. But we do have different functions to attend. Early morning was our only time to enjoy ourselves... privately.



Hanggang sa muling pagkikita.





No comments: