Friday, December 3, 2004

Andrea

She was my chill out companion when we were cleaners, and the last people standing during our Christmas Parties back in college.



She too, was the first person in my class to discover my blog and found my new life written all

over this place.



And she's the only groupie in college that I am comfortable to have a drinking session with. Together with her long-time companion, my ex-vice president, Paulie.



Tonight, she celebrated her 23rd birthday, and I made it a point to be there, despite my very

tight schedule tomorrow.



---



I was still panting when I arrive at Kitties this evening. It might be late but I made it to her birthday at around 11 pm. Half drunk, she asked me for a friendly kiss, but I gave her instead a tight hug.



This is the first time, she asked for that - would it signify our closeness, or she just felt comfortable now that she holds the key to my stories. But for all I care, she remains one of the coolest girls I've known in my life, aside from my close friend Biela, Andrea holds the distinction for having one of the most unique and inspiring personalities among the girls I know.



Cool, hip, a senti-in-denial. One might even mistake her for a lesbian (which I think she might be) But her most valuable trait is that she knows how to relate to different kinds of people. Call her koboy or hippie/groupie/bohemian, but she is Andrea, and such personality can never be matched by anyone.



They were talking about their blogs the whole time I was there. Indeed, she lives in a far far world, from where I stand here. It's alright though, I have no business with her world. What worries me is that she may accidentally broadcast my blog to those persons, I don't want my blog to be known.



She held on, despite her drunkeness. In fact, she held on too much, I think, my gamble paid off.



Despite my "outness" here in my space, I am not still comfortable flaunting my newfound preference in my past. I was stiffly straight then. In fact, I haven't had an inch of idea about this existence.



Now that I am breathing this life, my last wish is that to let those from my past, never find my future.



---



Thank you Andrea for keeping this a secret. I owe you a lot girl, and Happy Birthday too! I hope my presence did some great wonders for you. Till the next time dude.



---



The way you allowed me to hug you and held you before you rode a taxi made me feel how close and comfortable we have become. You may not have realized it but throughout the years, you made a strong and lasting impact in my life.

No comments: