Imagine yourself being submerged in a lukewarm thick mud imported from... let's say, Iceland or your body enclosed in a sort of machine as jet sprays of hot and cold water bombard your heaving body while traditional indian music and chinese incense hypnotise your senses.
Put yourself in a situation where thick slobs of coconut milk is being poured into your body while some nice (and whammy) attendant massages your aching back. Stimulating the lucid nerves and blood vessels that has been worned out by overfatigue and stress.
I think I need to satisfy my body's craving. I need to indulge myself to a refreshing and soothing spa sessions soon. Looking at websites of some of the best spas in the world somehow triggered some hidden desires in me.
But seriously, I'm stressed out from everything. Physically and mentally, I feel like I am going for a retreat into isolation - A good and hot popoy would somehow fill the need, but I'm afraid that popoy would just come in January pa.
---
I bought mom a wheelchair yesterday. It's my christmas gift to her.
It took me hours of canvassing and several kilometers of walking - going all the way to Orthopedic Hospital just to find out the lowest-priced imported ones.
Truth is, I was having second thoughts the whole time I was looking for one, however the nightmares I had on the 14th still recurrs in my thoughts and the realization of promising myself of giving something to mom, only to back out at the last minute prompted me to once and for all
achieve a target. I found a small store in Bambang when I found, and bought a nice navy blue China-made wheelchair for only 2900 bucks.
---
It's the most expensive gift I gave to someone, and I'm proud that I did it for my one and only mother.
---
Finally we can have long strolls at baywalk. Perhaps, one fine afternoon, we would return to that tranquil place in Roxas boulevard, then walk along Manila Bay's banks until the sun sets on our western skies.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment