Callboys have littered the sidewalks along Recto this morning. Man, I can't still control the adrenalin rush whenever I see those guys standing, as if waiting for someone on some dark corners of the street.
Still, it reminds me of a time, when they first gave me the pulse to speak up what I feel when around them. I admit, that the gravity of my attraction are centered around them.
If only, I had the guts... and the morals to support such cravings of my flesh. Buti na lang, I still insist on myself that it would be extremely pathetic to pay for such moment of artificial and paid intimacy. I can always get it for free - now that I have my phanks beside me.
However, the sight of them lining the street is still a scene to behold.
---
I had a night out with the ODDERs this evening.
However, our numbers are more smaller this time and somehow, like our organizer. It too made me quite upset.
It's a fact that we're not as enthusiatic as we used to be before, when Omeng is still around. But the truth remains a hard pill to swallow sometimes.
In light of this dwindling attendance to such occassion, it comforts me to remember that we used to be smaller before, when there was still no Outsiders. It is indeed our trying times... but as long as someone misses. As long as someone appears whenever an ODDER called for a contingent, then perhaps all is not lost yet.
After all, no one among us could claim that they have found new friends, who they had relationships much deeper than we could ever have in this group.
---
After the contingent, Roy and I went to meet Andrea, Rainne and Paulie.
It's good to see these friends of mine in college. What's more awesome is that I have finally introduce a guy, who shares the same preference, interest and attitude like me.
It makes me wonder tuloy, If Andrea and Paulie would be my friends in this lifetime. If it's so, then I guess, I do have a good and secure life after all.
I could already see our bigger futures ahead of us already.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment