You'd live a life connected to the computer. You'd sleep at around 4 to 5 am in the morning and then you'd wake up in the afternoon. The first thing you do is check your phone for messages, if not, pray to God that everything's all right at the office.
Ever since the company got half of my savings, I had this sort of loosing confidence whenever I go to work. It's like tinatamad na akong pumasok sa trabaho or something like that, kundi naman, I'd think of looking for an extra job to support the expenses at home and in the company.
Looking at the way I live now, I think I don't have any remarkable difference with regards to the conditions of our employees. Imagine, I'd get to budget my 100 for phanks and me only to beg pamasahe to mama the following day. Whenever I am short of budget, I'd resort to walking, feeling how my shoes held on since it would surely breakdown in just several weeks. Kahit nga ata basic necessities, di ko na maafford eh. Except of course the gimmick, I'd be willing to compromise myself just to attend one of the contingents.
---
Anyway, I think I am already a part of the majority who suffers the sever economic depression happening to our country nowadays. Mama would always complain about how the car consumes more fuel that what she had anticipated. She would even tell me not to open the TV and the computer at the same time since our electric bill charges us with an equally horrendous amount. If the VAT and the additional jeepney fare would push thru, I guess we would rather close the business than suffer even more with the looming crisis. I think this is too much, with such conditions... I cannot already see any bright future ahead of us.
---
My Aunt told me that we're not the only ones suffering.
All newspaper publications cry out for mercy from the rising operational expenses. I heard from our entertainment editor that several companies had instituted a cash advance scheme of payment since they cannot afford to pay their staff. Others resorted to mass layoffs, which left tens of journalists without jobs.
I said to my aunt... "unahan na lang to kung sino ang unang tutupi." Of course, we might consider ourselves one of the candidates, however we do have a fighting chance pa rin kahit paano. We need investors pero choosing one is like picking up a boyfriend among several promising suitors.
Bahala na siguro kung paano. I guess I'd push for applying for an extra job to support our growing expenses. I really hate it when I'm placed in a situation where I can't find a secure door out. Right now, I'm more pressured to survive with my family... even at the price of loosing everything my dad ever have.
---
I'm hooked with Downelink. Kasi naman si RC eh, binanggit pa sakin nung friday kaya tuloy gumawa na rin ako ng profile.
Never seen a site where I can find a lot and I mean a horde of goodlooking guys who shares my trip. Sayang nga lang, I'm in a relationship and my confidence level is absolutely below the minimum line kaya hayun, hanggang tingin tingin na lang ako.
---
Lastly, I find this habit of mine quite amusing.
Whenever I get really depressed or have this feeling of optimism, I'd look up in the sky to find some blue spots or a star over there. I'd spend several minutes enjoying that moment even if other people would find me weird or unusual.
Sometimes, finding a star or a blue spot on a cloudy day brings out some hope in me... that despite the odds I have to face, despite the seemingly hopelessness of the situation, as long as there is something in me that continues to dream and appreciate those little things in life, I'm still living. I am still surviving the fight.
Ever since the company got half of my savings, I had this sort of loosing confidence whenever I go to work. It's like tinatamad na akong pumasok sa trabaho or something like that, kundi naman, I'd think of looking for an extra job to support the expenses at home and in the company.
Looking at the way I live now, I think I don't have any remarkable difference with regards to the conditions of our employees. Imagine, I'd get to budget my 100 for phanks and me only to beg pamasahe to mama the following day. Whenever I am short of budget, I'd resort to walking, feeling how my shoes held on since it would surely breakdown in just several weeks. Kahit nga ata basic necessities, di ko na maafford eh. Except of course the gimmick, I'd be willing to compromise myself just to attend one of the contingents.
---
Anyway, I think I am already a part of the majority who suffers the sever economic depression happening to our country nowadays. Mama would always complain about how the car consumes more fuel that what she had anticipated. She would even tell me not to open the TV and the computer at the same time since our electric bill charges us with an equally horrendous amount. If the VAT and the additional jeepney fare would push thru, I guess we would rather close the business than suffer even more with the looming crisis. I think this is too much, with such conditions... I cannot already see any bright future ahead of us.
---
My Aunt told me that we're not the only ones suffering.
All newspaper publications cry out for mercy from the rising operational expenses. I heard from our entertainment editor that several companies had instituted a cash advance scheme of payment since they cannot afford to pay their staff. Others resorted to mass layoffs, which left tens of journalists without jobs.
I said to my aunt... "unahan na lang to kung sino ang unang tutupi." Of course, we might consider ourselves one of the candidates, however we do have a fighting chance pa rin kahit paano. We need investors pero choosing one is like picking up a boyfriend among several promising suitors.
Bahala na siguro kung paano. I guess I'd push for applying for an extra job to support our growing expenses. I really hate it when I'm placed in a situation where I can't find a secure door out. Right now, I'm more pressured to survive with my family... even at the price of loosing everything my dad ever have.
---
I'm hooked with Downelink. Kasi naman si RC eh, binanggit pa sakin nung friday kaya tuloy gumawa na rin ako ng profile.
Never seen a site where I can find a lot and I mean a horde of goodlooking guys who shares my trip. Sayang nga lang, I'm in a relationship and my confidence level is absolutely below the minimum line kaya hayun, hanggang tingin tingin na lang ako.
---
Lastly, I find this habit of mine quite amusing.
Whenever I get really depressed or have this feeling of optimism, I'd look up in the sky to find some blue spots or a star over there. I'd spend several minutes enjoying that moment even if other people would find me weird or unusual.
Sometimes, finding a star or a blue spot on a cloudy day brings out some hope in me... that despite the odds I have to face, despite the seemingly hopelessness of the situation, as long as there is something in me that continues to dream and appreciate those little things in life, I'm still living. I am still surviving the fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment