Putangina! I slept early last night in hopes of achieving my target objectives today. I woke up early in hopes of starting my day right. But, I never thought that the friggin strike would destroy my plans this morning. A contact from prudential life couldn't come to the office because there's no jeep in their place. I am afraid that more of my iteneraries for today would be disrupted by this strike.
Seriously, I cannot understand why do these jeepney drivers demand so much from the government. Can they not understand that they aren't the only one who is suffering from severe national financial crisis? I should have been preparing to leave now, but with a prospects of having to endure a transport shortage, might as well stay home and play my PC all day.
Tangina, nakakapanghinayang lang. I have a lot of plans for today, pero medyo tinatamad na ako. This is simply really a fucker!
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment