Saturday, April 9, 2005

Something In Between

Perhaps, I have just reached again a critical milestone that's why I stopped writing for the past month. In silence, I thought I was whining about things over and over again and perhaps, people might get tired of getting the same crap everytime they open my blog. But well, here I am, against my plans of jumpstarting this on the 16th, I will have to make way for a new post so that... people would know that pulsar still exist.

In just a few minutes, I will have to leave the house, breaking my week-long record of waking up at 1 in the afternoon. I'll be a ninong to my ex-crush's son. FYI, my ex-crush is a female. Those days, I've never thought of having a crush to a guy.

After the baptismal, I guess, I'd accompany mama to dad's grave in Navotas. She claims that it is their 25th wedding anniversary today. Much as I would like to disagree with the seeming kindness mom shows to my dad's memory, I am a little more unforgivable. He's dead. No matter how I get depressed sometimes remembering how sad and lonely his last days were, we need to move on. Perhaps, when we have finally come to a complete victory in running his remaining businesses, I guess that would be the only time I'd shift to a more nostalgic side. This time, I can't afford to add more loneliness and regret in my life.

No comments: