The week has been very difficult to me, so I decided to unwind last night and return to the place, where liberation and freedom is made.
I remember years before, I'd invite arrjae to go with me in Mr. Pigs. During those days of singlehood, I can do whatever I want. Before, I used to say that dancing relieves all problems, no matter how big or trivial it is. Dancing allows someone to be for a moment,
free.
---
So I returned to BED last night to dance the night away and somehow forget that in that afternoon alone, half of my savings was used up to finance the operations of the company. You know what dude, the thing I felt at that moment was that my life is slowly draining away... Imagine spending months depriving yourself of material comfort in order to prepare for the day when it would be needed away to be used into something you won't really directly benefit.
Together with Pao, we went into a rampage spree inside that place. For the first time, I suffered heavy damage. Pao treated me to two more bottles of beer. Perhaps, my mind wasn't prepared to take such amount of alcohol so I swinged and swayed more during the last few hours of our stay there.
---
There was this lady (or a transvestite perhaps) who was wildly dancing and grooving with some guys there who caught my attention.
Being drunk and daring, I approached them. Since the woman was kinda drunk herself, she grabbed me by my shirt and the three of us danced together. Later that night, while Pao was perhaps boywatching upstair, the girl and I danced together. She made me grab her boobs and her... uhm... but I was more concerned and interested with seeing boys. that's all.
So after a while, I left her to take a leak upstairs.
---
The party was a blast. Not only did I enjoy the scene, I also had a brief glimpse of what my singlehood would be - if ever that day returns.
Meeting some Odders was a good break too. Kahit na walang pera at paligoy ligoy ang isip ko; solb na solb na ang makita sila.
I went home haggard and exhausted. Thanks to Pao, who took care of me while I was still damaged, I never bumped or flirted with anyone. Just like what I've been expecting last night, news were'nt still favorable today.
The Techno Revolution, Unnoticed
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment