Friday, April 15, 2005

Declaration of Peace

At 1:20 am this morning, a message was sent to me through friendster:

"dami na nagyari...ako rin had my share of pains and heartaches...parepareho lang naman tayo......balita ko matagal na rin kayo ng buddy mo yung pumalit sa akin...good for u ...for both of you...lam mo la ka naman talaga problema ako....swerte nga ng buddy mo sayo dahil alam kong mabait ka at stick to one ka....haaay.sorry talaga....."

It was from my ex-boyfriend, Yul.

Perhaps, it's finally time to move on. Forget the heartaches and traumas. Life must go on after all. Indeed, he left me brokenhearted when we split up. I taught myself to hate him and all his lovers, so that I could at least, find some comfort from the pain he gave me.

Time heal all wounds I guess... We're just human not to commit mistakes.

As a gesture of goodwill, I asked his buddy for permission if I can add ex to my friendster. Since he did gave me the go signal. May ex find relief that he'll find me on his list of friends the next time he opens his account.

To Yul: I sincerely hope that you'll find happiness this time. To you too kapatid na Marvin, if the first time you made me furious, the moment you sent your condolences when my dad passed away though sms changed my attitude towards you completely.

You have my full support tol.

Hope your relationship be long and prosperous.

No comments: