[image deleted]
She's my ex... and my first lover.
We lasted for 6 months, spanning the last months of my academic life. We were ok, but compared to the relationships after her, ours were more of an experimental rather than serious.
I know, I had a lot of shortcomings.
She was the one who took responsibility of our relationship. I had a lot of complains about her, while she endured many unorthodox features our relationship had. I did a lot of nasty things behind her back, most of which, I can't imagine myself doing today to Phanks.
I tried our to be different, but sometimes the tested will always be the one to prevail.
I know, I have a lot of regrets.
If only I exerted more efforts to understand her, perhaps we have lasted little bit longer. If I loved her just the way I love(d) those who followed, perhaps we're engaged today.
If I held on... if I had already incorporated the system I am using today, if I was already mature that time
Perhaps, my life would have been easier.
A lot of things would never have happened.
I might not have become a PLU at all.
She's my ex... and my first lover.
We lasted for 6 months, spanning the last months of my academic life. We were ok, but compared to the relationships after her, ours were more of an experimental rather than serious.
I know, I had a lot of shortcomings.
She was the one who took responsibility of our relationship. I had a lot of complains about her, while she endured many unorthodox features our relationship had. I did a lot of nasty things behind her back, most of which, I can't imagine myself doing today to Phanks.
I tried our to be different, but sometimes the tested will always be the one to prevail.
I know, I have a lot of regrets.
If only I exerted more efforts to understand her, perhaps we have lasted little bit longer. If I loved her just the way I love(d) those who followed, perhaps we're engaged today.
If I held on... if I had already incorporated the system I am using today, if I was already mature that time
Perhaps, my life would have been easier.
A lot of things would never have happened.
I might not have become a PLU at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment